Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@CaptainXtra
No, he’s out of range, and so are Moscow and St. Petersburg. All of Russia could burn but so long as those three things aren’t affected, it’s business as usual, more meat for the grinder.
Background Pony #1D40
@Background Human
Lukashenko is problematic. On one hand, we would like to see democratic Belarus, so we should oppose him. On the other hand, we can’t let Putin control Belarus because that will still result in a dictatorship, either through a pawn or through annexing Belarus. And that one will be permanent, so you can’t count on Lukashenko’s limited lifespan. Thus it seems that we should be helping Lukashenko gain as much independence from Russia as possible.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Background Pony #D717
Uh, they’d have to be in Estonia or Finland. Moscow is closer to Ukraine, but even so they’d have to get 300km into Russia before being able to launch a 300km range missile there.
Which would almost certainly get intercepted. I’d imagine. Probably. Russian tech isn’t that shit considering the entire city would be covered in AA. Right? …
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
A not insignificant amount of the aid bills to Ukraine, Israel, and Taiwan is effectively going back into the US economy by way of defense contractors, transportation companies/airlines, and US military pay.
States like Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Gorgia, and Virginia that have lots of said companies will likely see the most positive impact on jobs.
BlitztheDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I can’t remember if I’ve brought it up before (I likely have) but once while we were discussing the #MeToo backlash and rolling back of changes made under it, my girlfriend just came right out and said “Rape is legal in the US.” I think I said something similar here with the qualifier “unless there’s a third party witness.”
And honestly? Long as a guy is white, extroverted, and has an existing support network, he can rape a woman and get away with it. Now, Weinstein flew too close to the Sun and racked up a number of different women, but it was only a matter of time before this sacrificial lamb to defuse the broader movement got bailed out too.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Trump’s lawyer said the quiet part out loud at the Supreme Court just now.
“Justice Sotomayor pushed Trump’s attorney on just how far presidential immunity could go, raising the hypothetical scenario of a military coup by an ex-president.
“How about if a president orders the military to stage a coup?” Sotomayor asked.
“If it’s an official act, there needs to be impeachment and conviction beforehand” through Congress, Trump’s attorney, D. John Sauer, said.
Sotomayor asked if Sauer believed such a coup would be an “official act.”
“On the way you described that hypothetical, it could well be,” Sauer said.
“That sure sounds bad, doesn’t it?” Sotomayor said.”
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
Other fun fact, it’s been noticed recently that right wing outlets are giving less and less airtime to Kennedy.
The potential reason? There’s some mounting evidence to suggest that he’s actually taking a bigger bite out of Trump’s backers than Biden’s. This is chalked up to his hardline immigration rhetoric, vaccine skepticism, environmental flip-flop, and his attempts to frame himself as a “small government” guy.
As people learn more about his positions, his “liberal” last name stops being the main driver of his support.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s been said several times before, but Senator Pete Tickets once again says the quiet part out loud about the TikTok ban: they’re just angry that TikTok is making it hard to get people to support Israel’s genocide against Palestine.
TikTok is a blight and I would otherwise be in favor of getting rid of it. But yeah, they ain’t getting rid of it for any altruistic reason for sure.
Edit: Oh an Netanyahu himself just put out a tweet saying that anti-Israel protests are comparable to 1939 Germany.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I’ve said it before but, to paraphrase South Park in the Canadian Devil episode, “Well I don’t want anyone harvesting my data. But if I have to choose between China harvesting my data it or America doing it then ‘Go Team’”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide