The Cringe Thread [Possible NSFW]

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Man, Hololive Moments are bleeding subscribers since they decided to suck China’s dick.

“We value our content moochers creators over the Vtubers themselves”

They’re even shameless about it. Tons of Olympic mental gymnastics in that trash heap of a community post they made.  
They also believe content creators should be punished for posts made by rogue individual commenters they have no control over.

All this shit just because one of them decided to display what the Google analytics displayed. And it happened to be my place of birth that the “Big C” seems to have major issues with its existence. They didn’t even make any political or partisan offensive statements either. If anything, Hololive and Vtuber have been the most non-political thing in online media as of late. It was an oasis for those who simply wish to keep away from the RL political crap.  
It just shows how politics worms it’s way into stuff even when the producers try to avoid it themselves. And the’ve done a good job maintaining that up to this point.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@NitroFury
One would think that a Japanese company would say fuck you to china, but I guess money is more important

HLM was a clickbait “fan channel” that isn’t affiliated with Cover nor Hololive themselves. They “create” (more like mooch off of) and repost highlights and contents from the official Hololive streams. Most likely ran by a bunch of pro-CCP dickwads.

No worries, there are numerous other better fan translators and uploaders.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Kolbjorn  
Hey man. Smash Ultimate and Mario Odyssey are amazing games. Same with Zelda and the CD Project Red games. Pretty much every game.

Except for Last of Us 2. I’m convinced that game was made by Anita Sarkeesian’s rabbid fandom.
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
This is why you have to make fun of the Gamers™, you have to make examples of them and point and laugh at their tomfoolery.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@Kolbjorn  
Aint that basically everything that existed in VG history?  
Also. Who the hell determines what “fun” is? What exactly is “fun”?

Fires that burn down the whole town?  
Uranium bombs?  
No survivors?

That entire image looks like something made by someone who cannot enjoy life whatsoever.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide