[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

techdragon
Thread Starter - Tech's Tickle Cellar
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@SeraphimDawn  
Maybe yellow and blue has some sort of negative connotation in that country, like how purple is the color of death in japan, and some games will have outright recolored characters in that region because of it.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@techdragon  
I don’t exactly know. But anyone who think something harmless is harmful are just plain superstitious. This is the 21st century for crying out loud, yes I’m somewhat religious, but this universe still run by logic that can mostly be explained through science.

Lets not get into religion, though.
RIG
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Five Nights at Freddy's thread
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

The Anti-Normies
ok sixty, i just confirmed that you are wrong, Lysandre didn’t have a change of heart and sacrificed himself to destroy the machine, he just went fucking nuts and blown everything.
techdragon
Thread Starter - Tech's Tickle Cellar

@wselfwulf

@RIG  
Makes sense. In X, he says that there’s just enough power left in the weapon to grant everyone in the chamber eternal life. He fires it, and the blast basically killsats the lab. What’s really interesting is that while Lysandre bites the big one, you learn in the postgame (apparently. I haven’t quite found it yet) that you and your friends actually were exposed to the energy of the blast, meaning the five of you are now immortal.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Gizmonics Scientist
Wow, I was about to start a thread for friend codes for X and Y but found this with some on it.  
To everyone that put a code I hope you don’t mind me using yours.  
Mine is 0344-9368-8471.
Sixtyfour215
Thread Starter - Fire Emblem Stuff

@RIG  
No, there was no maid telling me to keep it.

There is a maid that says that it’s not good to sell a gift in one of the hotels, but she’s not always in the same hotel as the backpacker.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide