[nsfw] The Pokemon thread

Background Pony #F55B
@harasha456
Blazikeners? I’m subscribing for some hot chicks.
@WaynePonePone
I’m sure many males have stashes of Team Charm Illustrated for their uh delights.
I can see vice principal Warthog reading them, and sometimes Pancham and Shelmet trying to read them under his nose instead of studying.
Background Pony #F55B
If I became a pokemon, then I wonder if it would be easier to score with lady pokemon?
Maybe they’d be willing to do it with me and not be so uptight about it. You know Discovery Channel and all that?
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Background Pony #F55B
I say pokemon with telekinetic ability, that can speak human language or can sign that they want to do some private battling. This would also depends on he taste of the trainer for example with Valerie it would be fairy type and Sylveon for obvious reasons. With Olivia it would be Lycanroc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide