Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@Kiryu-Chan
Starfox Zero and Sticker Star. Never bothered to finish those (not for lack of trying on Sticker Star’s part). I gave up on both of the latter Paper Mario entries, though for reasons not related to quality (CS because I didn’t have the bone on me and couldn’t get it for the second boss, TOK because I’m really bad at those kinds of puzzles the game was throwing at me)
I confess that I actually completely forgot about SF Zero. Though at least its anti-extrinsic design choices can’t get you completely softlocked like Paper Mario’s…
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I think it’s neat when Final Fantasy tries to tie all their worlds together in some way. But they really need to commit to one instead of coming up with a new way every few years.
First was when FF4 After Years implied that all the games were worlds seeded by an alien god gerbil studying life. Who you then kick its ass.
Dissidia implies every game is a new iteration of a cycle Shinryu crafted in order to feed on. Then you kick his ass.
10-2 implies the world of 10 is the distant prequel to 7. And then you kick nature’s ass until it’s the world of 7.
Strangers of Paradise pretty much states that every game is a different world-state that the Lufenians keep resetting in their pursuit of science and curiosity. And then you kick their ass.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
By the way, GBA games that support the rumble feature also use the Joy-Con rumble. I just checked with Super Mario Advance 4 and Mario & Luigi.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Considering that Kirby Tilt ‘n Tumble is coming to the Game Boy lineup, I’m holding hope for WarioWare: Twisted. Which would make Europe get it for the first time, still no idea why that game never got a release there.
Posted Report
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It was confirmed in an Ultimania interview that yeah, 10 and 10-2 are distant prequels to 7.
As for in-game deets, Shinra mentions at one point about harvesting power from the farplane and can eventually even travel to other planets with this capability, but they are decades to centuries off from the technology. The implication is that Shinra founds/inspires the SHINRA corporation, pyreflies and spheres are the predecessors of/are materia, and harvesting the farplane on Spira leads to the harvesting of the lifestream on Gaia, etc.
Posted Report
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
So no Heavy update?
I’m still getting Smissmas crate drops right now, there’ll probably never be another non-seasonal crate at this point. The game is basically dead except for Halloween and Christmas-themed community-made content and the odd patching of major bugs/exploits at this point.
Posted Report
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Finished Resident Evil 4.
Y’know, I was kinda dreading doing a full playthrough of this (after my experience with it previously), but once I got past the clunky and dated controls, I actually really loved my time with it.
I still think the RE2 Remake is the overall best of the entire series, but this is definitely one I’ll be coming back to in the near future.
9.1/10
Posted Report
Kiryu-Chan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

World's Okayest User
RE4 is already hard to top. I was initially down on the idea of remaking the game but Capcom has been doing wonders to justify and convince me otherwise
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide