Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I won a game of Stellaris by using cheaply made knockoff toys to literally buy my way into being God Emperor of the galactic Senate.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
After giving Persona 4 time to sort its shit out, it’s quite fun so far.

Giving main party members shadows to fight is fun, because i get to piece together the symbolism in each.
Background Pony #9CF9
Nintendo said in court that JoyCon drift isn’t a real problem, and hasn’t caused anyone any inconvenience.

Goddammit, Nintendo.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Latest Tax Write-Off
Alright, after some delay, I plan on holding an Among Us session tomorrow night at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific. (The game will be played via the Mobile version)

If you want to join, send me a PM, and I’ll send you the Discord chatroom code 30 minutes prior.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@rdibp  
Yeah, nowhere did Nintendo call it a “remaster,” or “remake.” (And technically, they did improve the resolution.)

I think some gamers are being too hard on “3D All-Stars,” and they are starting to expect too much out of any collection game or remake lately, not realizing adding new levels, and remaking games from the ground up with modern grafix requires alot of work, and takes development away from “new” games. (I think “Sonic Mega Collection,” and “Crash N’Sane Trilogy” kinda spoiled us, though I’ve seen some gamers complain the Crash collection “isn’t as good as the originals,” as well. So even HD remakes aren’t always perfect.)  
Honestly, “Sunshine,” and “Galaxy,” wouldn’t look much different with a few extra polygons added, (and are already quite long without new stages) and I remember “Super Mario 64 DS” which had completely new updated graphics oddly got some heat for changing the textures, animations, and character designs.  
So even if they updated the games, everybody wouldn’t be satisfied anyway, and some old-schoolers prefer the originals.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
Part of me questions how much gamers actually wants these big hd remakes.  
After spyro and crash received that treatment what did people want on that playstation classic?

Yeah even if they did do a ground up remake it would kinda be like with the Ghostbusters remaster we have to be looking at the two to tell the difference
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide