Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Background Pony #B80D
Next goal: Beat RE3 remake on increasing difficulties til I memorize all the “important” places that I need to go to when I do the speedrun trophies.
The one trophy I MIGHT have the hardest time would be the one for beating the game without opening the item box since I won’t be able to use the infinite rocket launcher. At least Assisted mode will keep me alive.
All in all…this may be the first RE game I’ll get a platinum in this year. And maybe Resident Evil 2 as well.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
The rival/friend mechanic was one of the best things in Dragon Age, and they threw it away because “NObOdy LIkES DragOn agE 2.”
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s easy. The next important place is right in front of you.
No really, jumping from REmake 2 to 3 and you really notice how little backtracking you do in 3. It’s not quite a singular corridor, but there is a surprisingly lot amount of just running forward.
That it was.
Speaking of weird Bioware designs:
Sidequest acquisition in ME 3 sure was strange. I don’t know if I like Voyeur!Shepard, but I don’t know if I don’t like it.
Dustcan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
@Mikey Remember you can put waypoints down, whether on the map itself or by using your camera.
Really useful to get back on track after the latest detour.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan
I’m really just looking for korok seeds and shrines now. I have 16 shrines left but like a 300 or so seeds to max out my inventory.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
I forget where but you can find a korok mask that’ll shake when near seeds. Not that useful but any bit helps.
Mostly though after a while you begin to notice little peculiarities that tip you off to koroks.
Mikey
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Dustcan
Yeah I always notice where a puzzle is. A random rock, three trees with the same design, a pattern of rocks, a block puzzle, apple statues…
Also I play with the pro hud enabled. It makes exploration much more fun and interesting.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
I hate how much people mistake wandering for getting lost. Getting lost is having no idea where you are, wasting time going nowhere, and having a bad time. Wandering is moving away from your destination because something has caught your attention.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
Wandering: Alright just need to go deliver these bolts of cloth and… Oh hey i wonder what’s in this cave!
Lost: OK so i am looking for something northwest of the most south eastern point of the map surely this will not take forever while i have all my gear ruined fighting the same 3 enemies over and over because of overzealous respawn timers!
Mikey
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
I do a lot of wandering in BotW.
In fact, most of the game is wandering because you’re discouraged from doing the main objective. So you set your own objectives, like going to an area to do a quest and then seeing a monster camp, or some interesting ruins with a shrine around.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Meanlucario
yeah he is meant to be a hate sink, and even the game calls out how he always runs away the second he is even slightly in danger, would have helped if he was in 2 as a antagonistic squadmate or at least rival, then the idea he’s a big threat would have carried more weight,
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
If things were well planned, he would be a brown-nose in ME2 who always found a way to bitch to Shep about what they’re doing, making having to kill him more satisfying than annoying.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Thanotos Omega
I mean that he appears in ME2 as someone close to the Illusive Man and always has something to complain to Shep about, trying to get under Shep’s skin. It’s not until 3 can they let out their anger on him.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide