Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
Probably, really, the biggest letdown that ppl myself included had over DS3, was probably how it was the equivalent of Resident Evil 6.
You know. Bigger setpieces, bigger drama, all action. And imo the human sections were although rare, is still one too many.
Imma give it another in the future like you did. Seeing clips online does make me think that as far as co-op singleplayers go, they did it nicely. Carver isn’t just Player 2 which is Player 1 in different colors. Okay gameplay wise he is, but the fact that there are Carver specific sections and dialogues makes me appreciate it more.
I give DS3 one thing. It plays as well as its predecessor. They did not eff around with the way Isaac and Clarke handles, so it’s immediately instinctive. The DLC with its infamous Everyone dies, Earth is consumed by Giant Moon Necromorph is not bad. I find it better than Isaac dead, stuck in the planet.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m now playing Namco Museum Arcade Pac. A classic arcade compilation consisting of ten Namco Arcade titles, Pac-Man Vs and two versions of Pac-Man Championship Edition 2. For the classic arcade games, they have leaderboards for each individual game and an overall leaderboard that combines the scores of every arcade game. I would love to see more arcade compilations with leaderboards like these.
@Kazapsky
I actually tried fighting Lavos when I booted up New Game Plus for the first time with just Crono and Marle. I did get a bit far in the fight but I clearly need to be stronger in order to beat Lavos without a full party. Then again, I’m just waiting for when Chrono Trigger comes to the Switch since its been a long time since I’ve played it. I can’t decide if I should just emulate the DS version for the extra content.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Sees Diablo IV cutscene with Inarius and Lilith.
Is any of the Diablo IV class equipped with marriage counseling skills because I swear if there is ONE THING I wanna save in this bleak world of Diablo, it would not be some villagers, not mankind, but this stupid marriage between the two.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan
And Inarius is bloated with his own ego and just wants ppl to circlejerk in his worship yeah sure.
But being a Nephalem the player character has the potential to be more powerful than either one so if I had to force them into marriage then I WILL go the forced marriage route. I gonna be the most powerful CUPID in this stupid place. Everybody gonna love and tolerate everybody whether they want it or not.
I gonna be the the most terrible villain in Diablo history.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Speaking of Diablo 4, I got a hoot that Duriel shows up again without any foreshadowing whatsoever.
I want that to be his thing. The other 7 Evils get plot relevance or a passing mention, meanwhile the Lord of Pain just shows up out of nowhere to wreck your shit.
Yes, Duriel pulls a Gigachad on the player again.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan
LOL That better be a running joke from now on. Like you out minding your own bidnis and Duriel pulls up unannounced giving you the middle finger. I want to believe those Hydralisk claws are his middle fingers and he’s just constantly flipping the bird at you.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
I just noticed that there’s some new factorio character change mods (new to me but been around for a while) and I’ve got an idea. would it be possible to put izzy in the game I pick her because we have 3d models of her ripped from the maratime bay day adventure game and she’d make sense to be in the game. I don’t know anything about lua otherwise I’d just do it myself.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks
One that is exploit people’s addiction to WoW to stay afloat. I’d cheer the day that Wow kills itself and Bobby losing one of their cash cows. A franchise isn’t worst the lives of employees.
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Meanlucario
For Overwatch 2 PVE will come out this year. This year came and we cancelled PVE Sorry.
Then we have Diablo Immortal. Do you guys not have Phones?
And even Warcraft 3 Reforged. Ouch.
So overall the company is basically going downhill faster than any company ever.
Microsoft’s deal might not come through if the company can’t stay afloat for more than 1 or 2 years from now.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@igotnopicks
Again, they just need people playing WoW/CoD and ignoring the process of making the sausage to remain golden. They don’t care about morals or their customers or employees, just the money their sheep are throwing at them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide