Video Game General 2: Definitive/Remastered Edition

Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Citrine is probably my new favorite Warframe. Been using reworked Hydroid for the longest time lol. He’s still great but Citrine has better survivability and her CC actually works on Eximus units. Most CC abilities do not. Passive health regen, a good frontal AOE, and a turret type ability that targets enemies and chains them. One of the best for solo Steel Path.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ayriana
Would have been interesting if Fallout NV included the gifted trait, and Skilled made it so you get a perk every 3 level instead of 2, like how FO1 and 2 skilled made you take a perk every 4 instead of 3.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@phoenixacezero
Yeah, Brevon has a surprisingly straightforward pattern.
Bombs -> Throw -> Gun -> Knife -> Bombs -> Throw -> Gun -> Knife -> Dash Attack
The problem is that his attacks come out ridiculously quick, even compared to a lot of the bullshit bosses, so it’s gonna cause a decent bit of trouble for a newcomer. At the same time though, I can’t deny that I didn’t have fun memorizing his pattern and figuring out how to utterly annihilate his ass.
None of that applies to the hard mode version however, where his attacks are randomized. So if you ever decide to attempt it… well, good luck with that.
Thanotos Omega
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Mikey
5 in every skill is never going to be in anyway competitive with a cost as high as that, it was more acceptable when skills were the main determining factor for everything, but now when player skill can make up for so much nah,
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
There’s a battle in BG3, in Act Three specifically, that is apparently so difficult most people have to use shit like Divine Intervention to win it.
Meanwhile, my roided up, crit-build Lae’zel was just moving from enemy to enemy like an angry green meat-grinder screaming “where is your god now!”. Took out 5 of the fuckers in one turn.
Hell, I still popped Shadowhearts DI just for story purposes that I wont spoil, didn’t even need it.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
Vault-Tec: Company that froze their leadership.
Nuka Cola: They froze their leader’s head.
Rob Co: Leader is some old fossil hanging around after the bombs dropped.
Business Leaders still alive after the world got destroyed in Fallout.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide