Video Game General

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@441TheSecond

Yes, especially considering his emo moment didn’t take an entire game to fix like about a billion other jrpg protagonists.

A handful of battles, a kickass song, and the love of his friends and he was right back on the horse, fucking shit up like his old self in under 20min. None of that mopping and doping shit.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
And thing is: He was always there for his friends when they fell into despair, he helped them each step of the way, and thus, it has some actual impact when they do a friendship speech: They’ve been though hell together, and they’ll be damned if they’re abandoning Zidane in HIS time of need.

That is the biggest strenght of FFIX: The characters. They’re just so likeable that it’s impossible to not care when something bad happens to them, it makes the moments of sorrow so much more powerful.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@441TheSecond

I’ve heard people say that 9 was really Garnet and ViVi’s game, since most of the plot revolves around them. Zaidane is the de facto protagonist as he serves as the connection between all the other characters, and their main impetus for growth.

My only complaint about FF9 is that Freya’s story just kind of peters off toward the end.
441TheSecond

Escapee from Alcatraz
@Zincy  
Yeah… Freya just sort of drops from the plot after Cleyra gets nuked, which is a shame, because I found her to be a very compelling character.
mariomarc
Thread Starter - Post Pics Of Yourself thread

Squiggy = Best Boyfriend
Ther are moments of FFX where Tidus actually is a good character  
But god he is constantly ruined by being an idiot, not to mention the really awkward looking animation  
The voice acting is good  
But the animation is so stiff, it doesn’t fit
Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
full

Animals take over: Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer?  
Bold new fashions: The Legend of Zelda: Tri-Force Heroes
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@Too_Offensive  
Time to sound like a blasphemer!

I actually don’t mind Dancing All Night. I LIKE silly rhythm games. You know what I do mind though? All the fucking backtracking Atlus did with Kanji’s character in Persona 4 Arena. Having him spend the entirety of Persona 4 debating his own sexuality and then leaving it open-ended and ambiguous was the PERFECT THING TO DO! AND THEN THEY FUCKED IT!
Sono

@Whatevs  
The confirmation Nintendo is falling apart as a video game company because they don’t know what to do with their biggest franchises?

I’m not being dickish to nintendo without a reason, they’ve been fucking up bad this year. Splatoon was really their only saving grace…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Okay, we're impressed

You're looking at a thread with over 200,000 posts in it!

For various reasons, we'd like to ask you to start a new topic.