Waifu Thread

toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@HighRollerHydra  
“Not evil, just misunderstood,” is one of those things that this fandom really runs into the ground.  
They make them mischievous instead of the actual evil they are (except Discord, who’s definitely gotten better), which I hate.  
Don’t put it in the middle. Either make them fully reformed or fully evil. Hell, I had a story with a Discord that literally cut a main character’s head off because their friends lied to him. No remorse.  
Chrysalis, too. She could kill people with a single touch and didn’t put it to waste, crippled the main character in chapter one. Evil people need to be evil.

That being said, there’s always different interpretations to some evils. For instance, the Dazzlings – to me – never were that evil (I mean, yeah, they were dicks before), but what set them over the edge into the abyss of evil was their amulets. It was a symbiotic relationship – the Dazzlings could feed from the amulets and draw power, and in return, the amulets got to feed themselves, on the Dazzlings. When they broke, they returned to normal… kids? Adults? Whatever they could be considered.
toxicrystal
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - The Sports Thread - "Did it for Tebow"

I LUB MOO!
@Spritejunkee  
It means that “Oh, they’re only evil because they have to be,” which I’ve seen way too many fics about and it kinda bores me when that’s the main story arc.  
I mean, when it’s something that’s present but isn’t the focus of the story, it’s totally fine, but there’s less of that than, “LOOK HOW SAD CHRYSALIS’ LIFE IS!”

She’s a bad guy. I don’t want to look at how sad her life is, I want to see her CRUSH ENTIRE CITIES UNDER HER HOOF WITH HER ARMY! I WANNA SEE HER BE A MASTER OF DECEPTION AND CREATE UNREST FROM WITHIN INNER CIRCLES!  
Not, “OH WOE IS ME HOW AM I GOING TO FEED THE HIVE?” Bitch you know how to and you’ve done it many times without complaint.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
@toxicrystal  
Actully it kind of is and isn’t.  
Yes she’s taking over to feed on them, but why conquering Canterlot is the way to do it is not given.  
And if what we learn from the upcoming Changeling episode can show that they don’t need to conquer to live then she can be called evil if she was dong it to to conquer more then feel her people.
Prof.NightJack
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gizmonics Scientist
Oh and a case of evil with motive that it’s made clear they are not “misunderstood”  
The Reach from Blue Beetle(Jaime Reyes that is) before the reboot, intergalactic conquerors with the goal of enslaving the natives of the plant and economic profit.  
Evil with motive.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide