Wrestling thread

Background Pony #C7DE
Johnny Gargano is now a free agent
Kyle O’Reilly is now a free agent as well.
Don’t forget about Kairi Hojo aswell! :D
Imagine TK scooping up Kyle O’Reilly, Johnny Gargano & Kairi Hojo, it’s not out of the Realm really! I mean all Three are All Elite worthy in my Book! :)
Background Pony #C7DE
HOOK had a damn Impressive Debut on AEW Rampage, the Legend of the Myth known as Hook has Begun…. ;)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #HookerGang #SendHook
Background Pony #C7DE
AEW Dynamite: Winter is Coming tonight!
It definetly should be a intriguing Show no question, what Type of Major Angle & potential Surprises could be happening? :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWWinterIsComing #WinterIsComing #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Background Pony #BCA1
This one (the one i made) was made years ago as like the sole/general wrestling threa on the site since there were no other places to talk about wrestling other then the images uploaded here
the second one was made by one of the mods here after she got fed up with people clogging up the comment section of one image about wrestling related stuff and she made that second thread so that everyone would move the discussion there insead of in image comment sections.
No one really seems to use that other wrestling thread anymore other then that one BGP that keeps rambling to themseles.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Putting a 60 minute draw on free TV is a risky proposition, but for the most part I thought they pulled it off. Absolutely incredible. The only thing I’d probably change is maybe swerve people and have Hangman pick up the victory in the final 10 seconds. But I figure the reason why they didn’t do that is to set up a rematch.
Background Pony #C7DE
Hangman Page & Bryan Danielson had a Excellent 60 Minute Match(the Match ending in a Draw made absolute Sense, they will face at the Battle of the Belts Event on January 8th again) & we may not got Surprises on Winter Is Coming, but it’s clear in the upcoming Weeks & even more into Revolution 2022 Season we get lots of People coming in(Kyle O’Reilly, Johnny Gargano, Windham, The Briscoes, Brody King, Athena, Keith Lee, Jeff Hardy etc.), can’t wait yeah! :)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #WinterIsComing #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
That ending to SmackDown was probably the best piece of WWE television in like two months. I am legitimately excited for babyface Paul Heyman.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide