Wrestling thread

Background Pony #C7DE
AEW Dynamite: New Years Smash tonight, should be a pretty Enjoyable Last Dynamite to close out what was a damn Fantastic Year for AEW! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTNT #AEWNewYearsSmash #NewYearsSmash #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Poor Toni Storm the last superstar to be released to end the damn year
Well can’t wait to see Toni Storm become “All Elite”, she would be a pretty Nice Addition to AEW’s Womens Division no f#cking doubts about It! :o
#WWESucks #CMPunkWasRight #ToniTime #ToniStormToAEW?
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony #AC0A
What do you mean?
She lost her match against Charlotte the face hater/face ruiner (and current WWE SD Women’s Champion) and cried all the way to the office to scream I quit.
Or maybe she had the sense to realize there was not guarantee she wasn’t just wasting her best years sitting in catering while hoping to get utilized in something other than being a sacrifice to one of Vinnie-Macs favorites.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Tony Khan really put his foot in his mouth saying that Big Swole’s contract expired not because of race, but because her wrestling wasn’t good enough.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I love Betty White as much as anyone, but she sadly didn’t do a lot in wrestling. Sure, she hosted Raw that one time, but that’s about it. If anyone will get inducted for hosting Raw, it’ll probably be Bob Barker. He was the best Raw guest host.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Apparently the Royal Rumble this year will have some celebrity involvement in Johnny Knoxville. He will be in the Royal Rumble.
Johnny Knoxville I imagine has to be taking some crazy bump, right? If he isn’t, then what are we doing?
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
At first I thought SmackDown will be aired this Friday as a NYE special, but instead it’s not aired on FOX and it’s now a clip show of everything that happened in WWE in 2021.
At least AEW, even though it’s getting fucked right now due to the drama regarding Big Swole (idk why criticizing a wrestler is racist now Tony Khan just didn’t see her as good), at least it aired a show for Rampage.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Roman Reigns won’t be wrestling at Day 1 because he’s tested positive for Covid. As such, Brock Lesnar, his scheduled opponent for tonight’s card, will now compete for the WWE championship in what has turned into a fatal five way with champ Big E, Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide