Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I love that AEW debuted Danhausen by having him appear underneath the ring and then just walking to the back. Not only that, as he’s walking to the back, 60% of the crowd was like “Who the F is that guy?” I don’t think they could’ve booked his debut any better. I hope they have him just randomly show up in different, unique settings over the next couple of months.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I will be very curious to see how AEW books Danhausen. I feel like he should be given the Orange Cassidy treatment. Someone who likely won’t win any titles, but is still on TV almost every week.
The dude is a license to print money, and just like Orange Cassidy, he doesn’t have to always wrestle to get over. The gimmick is such that he can get over just by wacky vignettes.
Background Pony #C7DE
AEW Dynamite: Beach Break 2022 was really Enjoyable overall!
Danhausen is All Elite! Very Nice, Very Evil! ;)
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #BeachBreak #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #DanhausenIsAllElite
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
According to Dave Meltzer, neither McMahon or Bruce Prichard are in charge on NXT creative. Shawn Michaels is actually head of NXT creative. All the booking and those new gimmicks you see on TV? Meltzer says those are ideas by Shawn Michaels.
Also, Meltzer says one idea being talked about is signing veteran wrestlers to six-week contracts for the purposes of working programs with young NXT talent while giving those veterans the ability to continue working independents.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
There was also a bunch of NXT names WWE are apparently high on. Here they are.
Creed Brothers
LA Knight
Von Wagner
Xyon Quinn
Joe Gacy (Even though Michaels is the head of NXT creative, McMahon has final say, and he apparently specifically requested for Gacy to get pushed because he sees a ton in him)
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Rumble spoilers ahead. You’ve been warned.
Ronda Rousey has supposedly signed a one year contract with WWE and is the favorite to win the women’s Royal Rumble match.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I dunno, Gacy I think has something. He has this Bray Wyatt quality about him where he secretly seems very sinister. And on top of that, he seems to be a better wrestler than Bray Wyatt. He appears far more athletic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide