Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Holofan4life
I meant in the way of Tony Khan not listening to what others tell to him(about it not being a Good Move for the Long-Term) & still do the Ridiculous BS. That’s where the slight Vince Comparison can be made for sure yeah. :o
I mean, there’s some comparison to be made, but they’re drastically different people. Tony Khan loves wrestling in a way that Vince didn’t, it was like he was ashamed to be in the wrestling business.
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Gaining Confidence
Unrelated but important news:
Zelina Vega is a twat.
Pass it on.
I want to retract my previous statement:
Zelina Vega is NOT a twat.
Pass it on.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Jack Perry wrestled at the NJPW show in Chicago tonight. He came out wearing the Chicago flag and he surprisingly got a mixed response. It wasn’t 100% boos.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Reports are coming in saying that Rhea Ripley was legitimately injured on RAW last week
The injury supposedly being so bad that she is going to vacate her title tonight in order to get time to heal
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
So Cody Rhodes was getting hate from IWC fans after winning the belt and one sick person commented on his daughter Liberty saying nasty things and one on his dad seriously WTF is wrong with toxic wrestling fans making sick comments involving him and his family just accept he finished his story and it was good moment and ending Roman’s title so the belt can be defended more for upcoming PPV’s
Background Pony #2B80
@Dashie41 YT
Except he basically focused on the championship. And that’s it.
I’m not hating, but when you succeed in your focus, what do you do?
It’s unfortunate, but i knew this was gonna happen.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Throwback Thursday
That one segment on Raw June 21, 2004 when The Rock returned mocked Randy Orton for liking his sister’s MLP toy back when he was a kid. 😂😂😂
Jb33124
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Gaining Confidence
Throwback Thursday
That one segment on Raw June 21, 2004 when The Rock returned mocked Randy Orton for liking his sister’s MLP toy back when he was a kid. 😂😂😂
“It was my sisters, okay!? I- Cuts himself off in embarrassment
Great segment 😂
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide