Can we please ban Klonoahedgehog?

Zennistrad
Bronze Bit -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

I’ve noticed that virtually every comment posted by the user klonoahedgehog seems to be some form of pointless whining about the current state of MLP.

I know he hasn’t done anything against the rules per se, but his comments contribute nothing meaningful and his criticism is in no way constructive. Frankly, he’s just annoying to deal with and I don’t want to see him if at all possible.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
He’s allowed to have an opinion just as much as everyone else. We have (well, had at least for now) people like Sid who constantly likes to push people’s buttons. Having an unpopular opinion isn’t enough to be banned.
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

With your logic, we should ban Starly because she complains about everything. I don’t think it’s gonna happen.

Can we ban the guy with the whipped cream fetish though?
ClownDicks
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

That would set a precedent for users getting banned because another user doesn’t like them.

He’s done nothing wrong, and your disdain for him is by no means universal. Get ogre it.
Background Pony #4EF6
The premise isn’t even correct. Not all of his comments are critical; he makes positive or neutral comments as well, like a normal person.

And even then, critical comments aren’t something to target him over. I don’t know which ones you’re referring to, so I can’t really comment on their tone, but it’s fine for people to express dislike of things.

Besides, it’s not good to ban people because of people talking about them behind their backs.
JustGoAway
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendly Griffon - For helping others attend the fifth anniversary party
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Responsible Disclosure - Hidden vote counts being revealed when voting

It's just pictures.
A thing to consider is that if someone really hates another person, they could block them, resulting in the blocked person’s images and comments not showing up for the one who blocked them.

Or do we have that already and I simply didn’t notice?
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@DoucheClop  
We don’t have that, though it’s in the “maybe at some point” feature wish list. Not sure it will include images, though, as a decent amount of people that write “idiotic” comments upload completely unrelated and “good” images (and vice versa, sometimes).
Background Pony #5E44
I think we should ban a randomly selected person every week, to make everyone else appreciate life more. It worked for Jigsaw, didn’t it?

Oh wait no it didn’t, everyone just died.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
We could do The Shipost games. 12 posters are selected randomly and the one that shitposts the best without flagrantly breaking any rules, doesn’t get banned.

It’ll be just like every other day.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@King Sombra  
They’re allowed to have an opinion even if they say it ad nauseum. You don’t need to take such extreme measures like banning them. Saying OP’s solution is unrealistic is an understatement.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide