derpibooru's badges

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
Also, I’m against the idea of a forum post badge. The role playing forum exists, and regulars there have shit-tons I’d posts due to the nature of that board.
MuhJob
Badger - Mushroom Mushroom!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art

Bigshot232
Blue Skies - For Patreon supporters
When you Ponk - Derpi Supporter
Element of Generosity - For users who have donated to the site
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@Pizzamovies  
Although three badges were made, There is only going to be one helper badge that’s going to be allocated to artists who drew another person’s oc.

The other 2 are to be vaulted until s criteria has been selected for them. The badge that was chosen by site staff was Toola Roola.
TexasUberAlles
Duck - If report count was a score, he'd have the biggest score
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Bigshot232  
I think they’re probably wondering why we’ve gone so long without them being handed out, in which case I assume the answer is still “it took a while to settle on a design and there are a gahdawful huge number of badges to hand out because of how many people participated, also Joey has a day job and tons of other Admin stuff he already has to take care of first”.
Bigshot232
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@TexasUberAlles  
Yeah, 2019 collab has been a bit bumpy in regards to the hand outs, but Joey’s back atm and hopefully the roll out will begin this weekend. I think we need to dicuss the badges much earlier to allow them the time to be implemented before work on the actual collab begins.
TexasUberAlles
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@Bigshot232  
A discussion thread should definitely be opened in advance of the call for submissions, that way things like theme and badges could be worked out ahead of time as well as whatever new rules need to be added to prevent things like scamming Helpers out of unrelated OC art or any one artist doing dozens of OCs.
Bigshot232
Economist -
Silver Bit -
Heart Gem -

Mr. Works'alot
@TexasUberAlles  
Myself, Carian and you i belive had a discussion about the helper scammers; I’ve put together a basic tracker spreadsheet that I’ll tweak and show them nearer the event.

Additional rule discussion would be a good idea, but i think we can have the badge discussion here. Failing that, perhaps a single thread with It all contained would be better. As for the theme, I believe it was going to be meme themed for 2020, but it’s still a ways off, so it could change.
Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Bigshot232  
I’m not back yet.

@TexasUberAlles  
The problem is starting any public discussion before the start of the collab will encourage people to start working on submissions before it officially opens. If there’s any changes to the rules and such (there will be), then people may end up doing throwaway work prior to the official start.
TexasUberAlles

@Joey  
Yeah, I’ve run into that before doing badge art for conventions; at least anything anyone made to the wrong theme could still be uploaded like any other fan art, I guess.
wumbl3
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Magnificent Metadata Maniac -
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

"wumbl3"
Could I be pardoned for that one time I begged users to upvote my chroma in trixie clothes drawing in an attempt to get the best artist badge? At first I was told the image was specifically banned from earning the badge and recently I learned that I might be entirely disqualified from the badge.

It’s been a while and obviously it was thoughtless of me and selfish to put it simply. Today is different obviously which is why I’m putting effort into legitimately becoming an artist that can earn badges by actually creating art that users up-vote by themselves. Hopefully you guys can pardon me for what I’ve done. I just want that Trixie badge.

Basically I’m asking because by the time you will have opened this I will be qualified for the best artist badge.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide