I get 404 in some pics

Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Element of Generosity -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Site’s been kinda buggy of late. Pages that won’t load, pics that won’t display, comments not appearing, fave/upvote button not working, etc.
Background Pony #78F6
LOTS of broken stuff too. the thumbnail works, but when trying to view the image alls I gets are the number and the X.
barbeque
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Tag alias request thread
Artist -
Bronze Bit -

there’s tons of broken images around. Random pics are just mysteriously breaking. Old ones, newly uploaded ones. It’s getting annoying.

@fastbreak333  
I probably have it saved on my PC somewhere (just like thousands of other images). If the site staff doesn’t have their backups, chances are I still have them somewhere. Someone PM me if nobody has mass-backups, because I recently deleted a bunch of them, but they’re still in a backup somewhere at this time of writing.

Also, a word from the site staff about the mysterious image breaking would be cool.
Solitude
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Element of Generosity -

@barbeque  
Ask and ye shall recieve.  
From the Frowning Pony:  
If there’s a problem with a missing image, please report it; the majority of such cases can be fixed by a moderator.
Once BUCK is over we’ll have a chance to look into why the missing-image is happening every so often. Until then, please have patience with site oddities. Thank you.
Background Pony #9559
So, to be clear, if I see an image that does this, I should report it, right?
BigMax

The odd thing is that some images that once were visible, now they aren’t anymore. And after just a short while!

For example, >>415215 is 3 hours old at the moment, and it’s 404. But there are comments, so it was visible for a while.

Also, my avatar is missing! D:
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
There are three different bugs affecting this; two have been fixed, one remains. 90% of the missing images should be there now. Those that still aren’t might take a bit longer, but reports on them are still welcome.
McClaw

Griffon at large
>>412632  
By thumbnail/tag, it’s the most recent page for “Shapeless Sun.” The thumbnail is there, the image isn’t (at the moment).
BigMax

So, I reported a lot of 404 images recently. I hope it helped, but the bug is still here, and annoying as ever.  
Is it still useful to make those reports?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide