New Lunar Republic

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
Eclipses can be incredibly weird, in a very cool way. Especially if you’re in a park or far from a city. All the spots of light coming through the leaves become crescents, all the birds either shut completely up or scream like the work is upside down, and all the wildlife like squirrels and other critters can do the oddest things.
I saw a squirrel during the 2017 eclipse just stare at an acorn for a whole minute. Like it had grown teeth and bit it back.
Ours today was just a darker patch in the middle of rain. But the night birds did start singing in the middle of the day.
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Laß mich sterben
I have never seen an Eclipse myself, though it’s probably because I’m unlucky and Eclipses never happen in my country. Still, I don’t pay much attention to them… I guess they’re cool, but I’d prefer to, like, watch them hugging a friend who’s enjoying it
So yes, I really wanted to be there with CountDerpy and just hug and snuggle the heck out of her while we watched the Eclipse <3… though considering me I’d probably forget every kind of eye protection D:. Still, I’m happy and glad that CountDerpy and many others were able to at least get a glimpse at the Eclipse, hopefully with proper protection <3
And yeah, I guess it’s unnatural and unnerving for animals when suddenly that huge orb of fiery light in the sky blackens out. They’d be so confused lol “Wait it’s night already”
Also sorry if I say Eclipse with a capital letter, I keep thinking I’m talking about Dust’s adorable OC instead of the actual Eclipse
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@FliegerFaustToP47
It is fun to see, I hope you get to see one someday in person :)
The thing that freaked me out was every sun spot in the woods suddenly becoming little tiny crescents. Like, ALL of them. In a pine forest, that’s an incredibly large number of itty bitty crescents.
Normally, the sunspots all merge into bigger spots. Blurred together almost.
When they’re crescents, they’re endless and each one is perfectly clear.
Also sorry if I say Eclipse with a capital letter, I keep thinking I’m talking about Dust’s adorable OC instead of the actual Eclipse
Respect.
FliegerFaustToP47
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Laß mich sterben
I’m not sure if I’d ever do it, but as long as I’m doing it with someone I like, I think I’d be perfectly fine hanging out to watch an Eclipse <3 Or if it’s right outside my house lol, yay tiredness
Hah, suddenly you were blessed by Princess Luna’s sky. I imagine that, aside from being a bit scary, it was beautiful, having all these crescent moons all around you. The entire forest’s floor would look like the notebook of a highschooler with crescent moon stickers all around, heh
Hopefully it wasn’t scary when, like, the whole sun was covered. I’d freak out a bit if I was in the woods and it became dark, even if for a few minutes xP
Posted Report
FliegerFaustToP47

Laß mich sterben
Well, I still hope you enjoyed it <3. These astronomical events are a one-off (Or kinda like that) so as long as you enjoyed the rain of crescent moons upon you, it’s all good :D
I didn’t understand the science stuff you mentioned there. I’m dumb Dx :<
@Toastypk
That looks super cool!
Damn you, you reminded me of Bass Pa Choroni stuff D:
Posted Report
CountDerpy
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Countess Sweet Bun - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

NLR's Mom
@Wing
Woo! Glad to hear. It cleared up nicely where I was, got some great shadow banding views ans my god the prominences from the sun were amazing
Posted Report
belmontzar
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

yo sorry for being gone been distracted by VRchat and its Prison Break game XD
hugs for everyone! Hope your all doing alright. Ill try to poke my nose in a bit more often… nyaa
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide