New Lunar Republic

Morrigun
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@WojTek-ツ
basicly (correct me if I am wrong) Twiny was playing final fanticy and like named the charecters after toasty, count derpy, me and him self. and then I really wanted to draw my oc in the little wizard robes. and then it slowly turned into what if we all draw our oc’s as their final fantisy charecter stuff and put them in one image. so its like a mini collab thing?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Morrigun
Ooooh wow! That’s sounds a lot of fun and wholesome.
∩^ω^∩
Honestly, I haven’t played that game but I heard its great. Is there any vacancies left or it’s just you guys now? I won’t mind if not.
^ ^
@Toastypk
Would you kindly redirect me to that, kind sire? Or is about the vote?
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
I am so glad I left DeviantArt years ago.
That site was great until they did their greedy changes and despite of all that, awful swine fellows keeps thefting art and posting it as their own.
Starless
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@WojTek-ツ
Not really. I was never meant to be an artist and had given up on art until I came here, and once I uploaded one image, I couldn’t stop. But yeah, she does look awesome. When does she not?
Starless
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
@WojTek-ツ
Yeah because of the Eclipse redesign I couldn’t use DA without it freezing and crashing my browser, and this was back in early 2021. Also they’ve recently permabanned a few good users (including MLPFAN3991) for no good reason yet they still allow pedophiles and art thieves to roam free without consequence.
That site was great until they did their greedy changes
The same can be said for any mainstream site.
Morrigun
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

backgroundpony#f352
@WojTek-ツ
I planned to do it today but just lazy to scan stuff in. and a bit nervouse how the scaner is going to react with the color pensils.
its also neopets related XD…
@WojTek-ツ
I know nothing about ffa tbh with you. I am just going with the flow!! XD and hoping I insult no one with my no knolage and still drawing something form another fandom……
I have had some people say my oc might need a staff? but I got no refrences aaaa
@WojTek-ツ
never been on that site before the big changes. I saw like a small documentery type video on hwo it used to be and I wish I could have expirinced that. we need more sparkel dog oc’s!!!
@NLR Acid Flask
would love to see that as well!!
Toastypk
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Royal Advisor
large
Oh btw I’ve picked the colors I want for the regular siren sprite. Again didn’t want them to look like any of the Dazzlings.
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Starless
That sounds endearing how you still manage to do art en keep on going even if you felt like it didn’t matter.
But never! She’s always awesome and who ever does Sunny Shim Sham, is awesome too!
Twiny can confirm that as well!
(^_−)−☆
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Starless
Can’t argue with that, but I guess on the defense there are still decent platforms than others at least. It’s great that you’re aware of what happens there. Glad you’re against any of those atrocious fellows.
What happened to that user bet? =c
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide