Some questions about tags

Background Pony #DAD2
A question about the tag “tumblr.” Do we tag images as such when the source file is tumblr or when there is a… what do you call it, a “tumblr/ask box?”
Background Pony #202A
Well, shoot, what’s the “ask” tag for, then? (Or “askblog” or “ask blog”, but those are pretty much just unpopular aliases)
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
Generally “tumblr” is for when it’s some sort of story, and “ask” is for when the story is based off users sending in asks or the image itself contains a screencapped Tumblr Ask.
Background Pony #78FA
I do wish that Solo Female was tagged as often on images as Solo Male is, as, believe it or not, I often search for solo female images to share with friends, yet when many images with a single female in an explicit image are NOT tagged with solo female, it makes the searches very scattered, and missing many relevant images. I just wish both tags were mandatory, obviously most people just want solo male tagged so they don’t have to see a boner through a filter, and neglect the solo female tag cause BOOBIES!
Granzon
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

Rather than make a new topic, I figure I’d rather ask here. Accessing http://derpiboo.ru/tags/aliases gives me an error message, this was the case since last week, I think. So, I was just wondering if it was just me? Also, another question, do we have a tag alias for vinyl scratch, shining armor, bonbon, king sombra and traditional art?
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Granzon  
Alias page is known.

Quick character aliases are:

ts - twilight sparkle  
pt - princess twilight  
rd - rainbow dash  
ry - rarity  
aj - applejack  
fs - fluttershy  
pp - pinkie pie

sb - sweetie belle  
ab - apple bloom  
sl - scootaloo  
cmc - cutie mark crusaders

tx - trixie  
tia - princess celestia  
sf - spitfire  
bb - braeburn  
bs - babs seed  
sn - soarin’  
qc - queen chrysalis  
cgt - colgate  
bon - bon bon  
dc - discord  
ss - silver spoon  
dt - diamond tiara  
bp - berry punch  
dj - vinyl scratch  
nmm - nightmare moon  
pcd - princess cadance  
sa - shining armor  
rg - royal guard  
bm - big macintosh  
ld - lightning dust  
dh - derpy hooves  
za - zecora  
mm - mayor mare  
ct - carrot top  
dw - doctor whooves  
ot - octavia  
pdp - pinkamena diane pie

King Sombra is just Sombra, same as Princess Luna is Luna. There is not one for Traditional Art.
Background Pony #F7CF
i’m having a time thinking up a tag for nudity where they’re …well, pic related  
derpibooru.org/344932  
redundantly clothed? any better ideas?
Background Pony #F7CF
y’know how there’s “popular tags” ?  
how about opening the whole list ?
Background Pony #CF83
We seem to have thirty pictures tagged “laying” to indicate that somepony is lying down, which isn’t what “laying” means. At best “laying” would serve as a synonym for the “oviposition” tag. Any objections to retagging them “lying down” instead?

(“lying” also exists, but naturally there’s some overlap with the telling of falsehoods…)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide