Spoilered by default list error

Roxor
Artist -

I’ve noticed that the list of tags spoilered by default on the Settings page seems to be missing at least one tag which is still spoilered by default.

I don’t have any pages with it open right now, and given I tend to only find it deep in browsing, it’ll take ages to find an example of it so I can figure out exactly which tag it uses, but it does use the “I believe” image, so I assume it’s something derived from “spoiler:”.

Perhaps someone with access to the actual tag list can find out what it’s supposed to be and either add it to the list in the Settings page or disable its spoilered by default status?

Oh, and from the fact I put “spoiler:*” on my “always show” list and there are still spoilered images if it’s the only such tag, I assume there’s not support for wildcards in tag filtering. Any chance of adding it?
The Frowning Pony

Administrator
13 blinks per minute
System-defined spoiler images need to have a tag refresh (an empty update) whenever the spoiler is removed from the default list; it’s known issue, but low on our priorities.

Wildcards don’t currently work on the filters lists (or anywhere else). Yes, we plan get that working someday.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide