Tag Implications

Joey
Dawnsong - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

PM me your cute OCs
@Background Pony #1724

Personally, I’d rather “majestic as fuck” be aliased into “majestic”, just to get rid of the former tag. I’m not a huge fan of the “as fuck” tags…

But that’s just my opinion.
Soarinjack
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Perfect Pony Plot Provider -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Joey  
104 images in the “majestic as fuck” tag, 66 in the “majestic” tag. I too don’t see any reason to distinguish between them, since it doesn’t look like there’s much demand for either.

Edit: “majestic as fuck” seems to be a mess of actually majestic images (>>934487 (merged)), sarcastic tagging (>>955750) and just referencing the words on an exploitable meme (>>832611). I was about to suggest an alias, but looks like defining what “majestic as fuck” actually means is the first step.
Background Pony #9011
sweetie botsweetie belle, gynoid, android *, robot

apple bloom botapple bloom, gynoid, android *, robot

scootabotscootaloo, gynoid, android *, robot

gynoidandroid , robot

androidrobot

(
“Android” includes gynoids in typical usage; gynoids are female androids. But if making that implication is too controversial, then just get rid of the implications with *s. Either way, though, people seem to already be using the android tag on them anyway, so it’s probably best to be consistent with that.)
Background Pony #9011
@VladimirMacHolzraum  
Maybe, but “android” has probably undergone semantic widening to mean robots resembling people in general, even non-human people. After all, people have used words meaning “human” and “man” to refer to non-human people even for centuries. And they’re all anthropomorphized horses anyway, even the quadruped ones at least a little.

Virtually all of people’s usage of lipstick has been to refer to lipstick applied on lips. I know that lipstick isn’t necessarily applied to lips, but there doesn’t seem to be any cases of non-overlap in actual usage, so this is probably a good idea:

lipsticklips
RandoRandy

Robot means totally robotic.  
Cyborg means organic with robotic parts.  
Androids means organic in appearance, but totally robotic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: replaced by tagging forum