The Event

Reichtangle
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I’d say most characters have obvious faults. Basically every character has an episode in which they are pointed out. But fine, I guess, you have a reason to like Luna.
I just hate it when people jump on bandwagons for no good reason. I know from asking Luna fans that a very large percentage of them don’t really have good reasons to like Luna in the first place. Its all “she is cute” or similar, if they even give an answer. You can like a character all you like, but liking them for a stupid reason is…well…stupid. Sorry for bringing this up, but its like saying “i like (x politician) because he is (exact opposite of their stance)”.
I can give you a very large statement about why I like all the characters I do, and I think most people can and should do the same. If you cannot do this, chances are you shouldn’t like the character in the first place. And I feel if people took this to heart, Luna wouldn’t be such an overrated character, but here we are.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide