The Event

Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
Wait… the event is the old Background Ponies app from Android and PCs?!
Twilight Sparkle following me around the website?!
NICE
Posted Report
Markiz93
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Proud of being Polish
Now that’s one funny event. If only we could change the amount of these pixel ponies on the screen in site settings.
Posted Report
Background Pony #91E6
@Background Pony #7BEC
Sorry, but G5 is considered to be a massive failure at this point. I highly doubt that the person who made the pixel art even knows who Misty is. Hopefully we’re going to get a G4 reboot, or just go straight to G6 soon, because Hasbro is just embarrassed that they made this show now.
Posted Report
Jb33124
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
@Background Pony #91E6

That genuinely may be the dumbest post I’ve seen yet on Derpibooru from someone who’s not obviously engaged in duckery; congrats
I hate POVs like that. We need to remember that this show is NOT created for us, but for people much younger. And for a show to still be funny at many points (at least to me) is a testament that G5 is still pretty decent!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide