Are the episodes 10, 11 and 12 good? From the season 6, I mean

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Hi.

Many years ago I was used to watch the newest episode because I love the show. But since the season 5 came out I had to take a break before watching the new episodes, not only because I wanted to do other things, but nowadays there are some awful episodes. Well, not awful episodes necessarily, but these usually have two or three details or tropes that I really can’t stand. Because of that, it’s really rare finding an episode that I love from the beginning to the end.

I saw the premiere of the season 6 and it was… meh, but when I’ve seen the Maud Pie and Rarity episode I was disconnected for two months because I didn’t like anything. Now I’ve seen 9 episodes, but I’m gonna be cautious so I can avoid any kind of deception.

I’ll sum up what I think of each episode:

-Excellent episodes: On your marks (brilliant story, funny jokes, likeable characters and great song)  
-Decent episodes: Gauntlet of fire  
-Ok episodes: A Hearth’s Warming Tail  
-“Meh” episodes: The crystalling, No second prances, The saddle rock review  
-Awful episodes: The gift of the Maud Pie, Newbie Dash

With that said, are the last three episodes good?

Love,  
RT
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide