Do you think the show should switch to 60 frames per second?

Kirb
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Stranded (Anthro/NSFW)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Ihhh  
Because that’s the show’s biggest problem: the framerate! I know when I watch “It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies” I need to see that shit at 60fps.

All joking aside, I think that this does look rather smooth and fast, but due to my slow Internet speed I’ll still probably just watch it at 480px with a more standard framerate. Pooh.
Ihhh
Duck - Likes to sockpuppet for drama
Duck - 1104243, just... 1104243
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

<<<<<
@Princess♠Molestia  
@Kirb  
Animating at high frame rates are only hard if you are doing traditional animation or stop motion, if you use flash animation like DHX does then the only difference would be timing precision and rendering times.

Maybe using frame interpolation settings on TV monitors would be good enough until the standard changes, but still.
apegacine
Since the Beginning  -

@Ihhh  
Yeah but the increased rendering times might be a problem for production schedule and there would still be a need for more in-between frames and 24 to 60 is a big leap.

It seems like it would be too much work for something that makes too little of a difference.

Besides its not like totalbiscut watches the show.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide