EqG perdiction

Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
All of this is kind of irrelevant because the movie mainly is based around Twilight earning the friendship of the pony counterparts and winning back the crown, not actually going to class.

Plus, she lives like a hobo in the school’s library. That’s funny on concept alone.
Trickquestion
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Hey wait, I just realized something. If it’s the crown that brings magic to the human world, how did Shimmer get out of the human world to steal the crown first?
gasmaskangel
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -
Since the Beginning  -

@Itsthinking  
I understand but don’t condone that desire for adults, but I don’t like the way stuff aimed younger kids presents highschool as actually being important beyond broadening your prospects for college (seriously, if you’re still in high school none of that prom and popularity bullshit matters). It raises a generation to believe that their teenage years are the most important part of their life instead of just an awkward purgatory (which was my experience, as I kept my bisexuality on the downlow until well after highschool, mostly as a survival tactic, and thus I avoided it being a living hell).

However, just because I don’t like the concept doesn’t mean they shouldn’t do it. The writers are some damn talented people, and if anyone can make that sort of pap bearable its them.

The point of this rambling, poorly thought out post is that it seems a waste for EqG to be killed before it even gets a chance to be seen, and I do hope that the writers hang onto whatever interesting ideas they come up with in it.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@Trickquestion  
That is an interesting question. We find out in less than two days.

@gasmaskangel  
I firmly believe that a person who is raising a child to expect things on TV to happen to them should not have children. There’s entertainment, and there are indeed morals to be gained from entertainment, but they shouldn’t be used as a yardstick to how you want your life to be. It’s up to parents to shape how their child sees the world, not Hollywood.

It’s nearly impossible to present a view of high school that is accurate to everyone’s unique experience, so they just generally incorporate a setting and event that most would recognize.

But really, the tagline of the movie says a lot. It’s not about winning the crown, or conquering all known worlds or even our differences that matter most. It’s the platonic love of friends that can overcome anything.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
Plus, she lives like a hobo in the school’s library. That’s funny on concept alone.

Is that a theory or is it actually like that?

As for the high school life thing, I went to high school in Asia. There was no actual partying, drinking or drugs, but it was still fun. There was not any bullying, but fighting is not rare.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide