Favorite underrated ships?

Pony Discussion » Favorite underrated ships? Search Posts
Background Pony #A82B
@Background Pony

Twidash is near the top of the list in quantity here. I don’t know why, they’ve never been closer than any other two. Maybe because it’s just hawt.
Background Pony #A12A
@Background Pony #F702  
As best I can tell, it mostly comes down to the popularity of “opposites attract” (in this case, jock and nerd), them both exceptionally talented to the point of fame at a basic skill, and them being the most “normal” characters in some fashion.

Or maybe it’s just their colours i dunno shrug
Background Pony #D075
Sombra x Cadence. If Chrysalis gets Shining Armor, then Sombra gets Cadence.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Raridash is the one that comes to mind when I think of underrated ships. They could have such a great dynamic together by having so much in common yet such a different approach to their lifestyles.
Background Pony #533C
Donut Joe x Bon Bon here’s the story of why I Donut Joe x Bon Bon one day. I was looking online and saw a pic of Donut Joe and Bon Bon/sweetie drops, I like the paring so I pair them now but can’t post any art because I don’t yet have a account, it’s underrated because lyra x bon bon is so popular anyway I don’t ship same sex shipping,
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide