MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #6F46
@ApplejackFan204  
It’ll become a full series. We just don’t know if each episode will last 11 or 22 minutes! The leaked emails suggest that each episode may last 22 minutes, but this kind of cartoon is a huge rarity nowadays.
Background Pony #7FC4
you guys think G5 will switch to 11 minute format with some episodes being 22 minutes
Background Pony #7FC4
@Applelight Limited  
yup she working on un Hasbro tied show that will be premiere on Netflix in near future & her Twitter bio switched to just “Writer” doesn’t mention anything Hasbro anymore
Background Pony #E542
What if G5 tries to be more like G1 than G4? Bringing the MLP franchise back to its roots.
Background Pony #6F46
@Background Pony #5ADE  
I don’t think that will happen. The main characters and two of the three main settings (Everfree Forest and Cloudsdale, Ponyville comes from G3) come from G4.
Background Pony #6F46
What kind of species you guys expect to see in G5, besides earth ponies, pegasi, unicorns and dragons? I think we’ll see gryphons, sea ponies and maybe even deers and llamas (I think Hasbro is going to use a few of Lauren Faust’s original ideas for G4).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide