MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Background Pony #13BA
I know the context of the video, i agree that sending someone death threats over liking G5’s art style is really dumb, but when MLP was trending, it was for reason that were completely unrelated to that video or the original thread
Posted Report
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
@TheQuietMan
While I’m glad you can even use someone getting death threats as an excuse to be self-righteous - The crux of the discourse was G4 → G5.
And while it’s hard to tell over the internet, I get the impression many delivering the worst of it were quite young; Apparently a lot of it bleeds over from MLP TikTok fandom.
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Icicle Niceicle 1517
I believe you, I just don’t feel like EqD was pulling that out of thin air.
@TheQuietMan
You’re an MYM fan who despises TYT. I think we all inherently understand here that every fandom is capable of partaking in bad behavior. So why say this when you have no evidence that it was MYM fans doing this? You literally asked a question that you answered yourself, making it clear that your mind was already made up about who you were going to point the finger at despite having no evidence.
I have never seen MYM fans attacking TYT fans over opinions on art styles. Doc Anubis, a prominent G5 reviewer, does MYM design vs. TYT design polls all the time and the comments on the polls are always civil. There are even occasions of the TYT design winning overwhelmingly and everyone being cool with it. I don’t like making posts that can come across as callouts, but for an unjustified callout like this, something needs to be said.
Posted Report
Background Pony #AF6F
Also judging by some of the leaked songs the Queen Haven Alphabittle wedding will be coming soon?
Posted Report
TheQuietMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

House of the Arcana
@CloudMistDragon
I would like TYT had it been a side thing. Maybe they’re at best trying to find out how to make the arc episodes more grounded than TYT’s version. Maybe Twitch doesn’t get to look pretty as he infiltrates or even get discovered at all because surely they’ve seen him before unlike TYT’s where they really don’t recognise an ugly hare.
@Background Pony #AF6F
Oh boy, assuming Haven’s ex-husband is alive, shenanigans would ensue.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
It’s ironic that death threats were being thrown by bronies of all people, who are fans of a series who preaches about friendship and treating people with kindness and respect, a lesson that people should’ve learned from both G4 and G5 who teach these morals.
If the characters from these two series were real and saw all that, they’d be horrified
CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Mr.Myoozik
People in this fandom have sadly already done far worse (MURDER AND PEDOPHILIA WTF), throwing the exemplifying of love and tolerance as they called it out the window a long time ago, but ordinary discourse between MLP fans did not use to be like this. That may have something to do with how people in general just keep getting worse and worse with not being able to get along, but there’s still something bewildering about how shows that are all about light and love have all these fans like this extolling darkness.
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@CloudMistDragon
It’s basically because since we’re all safe behind a screen, it gives people an excuse to be dicks to one another cause what are they gonna do, get beat up or have the police be called on them?
Posted Report
CloudMistDragon
Artist -

Misty Shadow
@Background Pony #E969
Three unavailable videos are hidden on the “New Episodes! MLP: TYT” playlist right now. Hope there’s not going to be a repeat of last time when they had releases of multiple episodes planned but we went a week without TYT anyway for some silly reason.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide