Predictions Thread (maybe spoilers?)

CogWeaver
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I predict the CMC will obtain their cutie marks at the season finale, and be the heroes against Starlight Glimmer’s run of taking ponies’ cutie marks. As we saw with Applebloom when she asked Twilight to see if her magic could grant a pony a cutie mark, no magic of any kind can give a cutie mark when there hasn’t been one before - thus, Starlight can’t “equalize” them and drain them of whatever talent, as they haven’t had any defined talent yet.

Their cutie marks will probably end up being something along the lines of protecting and enriching the talents of all others around them, continuing on as “Cutie Mark Crusaders,” just with a change in purpose from finding their own cutie marks to helping others find theirs, as well as aiding other ponies with the talents they already possess.

I mean, the CMC have pretty much tried everything to a degree, even being somewhat good at a majority of the stuff they try (even if it ends up in destruction, disaster, danger, or otherwise tree sap and pine needles). But their specific talents won’t be any single thing, but rather the assisting and strengthening of other ponies who do have singular talents.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@CogWeaver  
Given GlamourKat’s role, the toy and poster leak, and the fact that even the writers have no idea what Apple Bloom’s special talent even is, that’s obviously what will happen.
CogWeaver

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Wiimeiser  
I wouldn’t call it ‘obvious,’ the show runners know what they’re doing, and they wouldn’t let something like this get revealed too soon. Plus, it probably won’t actually happen, but it’d be cool if it did. Make for a nice poetic end to the CMC arc.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

Okay, I guess.
@CogWeaver  
Season 1 made evident for everyone (minus the CMC themselves) that their personal talents were singing (SB), building (AB) and acrobatics (SL).  
Later they also hinted twice that AB’s special talent would also involve potions.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

(Foil Hat)
@Anonycat  
Apple Bloom’s special talent seems to be being the title character of an Atelier game. Which is impossible for copyright reasons, plus Faust no longer works for the show, so the CMC just get generic cutie marks courtesy of GlamourKat. If that’s true she’ll get her just desserts when I find time to finish up that chocolate popcorn recipe butchery.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide