Rainbow Dash's recent appearances

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
I’ve noticed that after Newbie Dash came and went, Rainbow Dash is still making regular appearances in the show (This is especially true for last week’s episode, which was written by the same guy who wrote Newbie Dash.). Could someone explain to me why this is so? You’d think that since RD is an official Wonderbolt she would appear a lot less, but apparently the writers don’t think so.

So why is Rainbow Dash still showing up with the rest of the Mane 6, even though she’s a full-fledged member of a military stunt team? Discuss.
DragonBoi471
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Magma_ERuptiOn  
That, my friend, I am unsure of.

Although I will say this: I find it pretty odd how in Flutter Brutter Rainbow was complaining bout how the Wonderbolts were “Cutting into her spare time”, when in every episode that aired before FB she has had a lot of screen-time (which basically means she had plenty of spare time then.).

(sigh) Are we ever going to get an episode this season where RD doesn’t appear at all? Y’know, to make it clear that she’s living up her status as a Wonderbolt?
DragonBoi471
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Chariots Chariots

Okay, so it turns out that the next episodes for this season were leaked. Two of them are Rainbow Dash episodes and…well, I’m not very happy with their premises.  
The episode Stranger than Fan Fiction involves her at a Daring Do convention, while 28 Pranks Later involves RD pulling a lot of pranks.

It’s just as I predicted; the writers have completely forgotten that our favorite fast-flying tomboy is a Wonderbolt, as none of her upcoming episodes are about them or her being with them. They’re probably not even going to mention her Wonderbolt status either (much like in previous episodes), and she’ll make even more appearances with the rest of her friends when she should be making less (do the writers even know how long soldiers get to hang around with their outside friends?).

Anyway, I wanted to say this before I go to sleep tonight so…yeah. Goodnight! ;)
Lock247

@DragonBoi471  
Or, you know, it could be possible that those two episodes were written before Newbie Dash was written. I think the order in which the episodes are written tends to be all over the place. Plus, the show’s very own timeline can be inconsistant too {For example, in Tanks For The Memories RD only just now finds out about Tank’s hibernation, even though she first got him as a pet back in Season 2 a couple episodes before the Hearths Warming Eve episode, which had snow everywhere}. I don’t think the writers actually forgot about her Wonderbolt status. It’ll probably be refrenced more in the show’s next season.
DragonBoi471
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@soundtea  
Well, Rarity’s episodes this season have been FASHION FASHION EVERYTHING FASHION, yet I don’t see anyone thinking that’s boring.

Either way, since today’s episode (Which was an RD episode) was about Daring Do, I’ve now made a new self-rule about this season: If Rainbow Dash’s upcoming episodes are not about her in the Wonderbolts (Which it seems that’s what is unfortunately going to happen.), then they are neither interesting nor important. End of story.
soundtea
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
@DragonBoi471  
That’s so stupid I have no idea where to begin. Something that possibly explores some nice nuances in her personality is not important at all?

You’re not an RD fan, the only thing you’re a fan of is your warped perception of what you think Dash is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide