Rank Season 4.

Pony Discussion » Rank Season 4. Search Posts
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
So, everything but the finale is out of the way. Technically, 23 episodes have been aired so far if you count the two-parter as one big episode. So, what’s your ranking? Rather than numbers, I will do subjective tiers:

Great/Top  
Pinkie Pride  
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils  
Maud Pie  
Rarity Takes Manehattan  
Inspiration Manifestation  
Flight to the Finish  
Power Ponies  
Testing Testing 1,2,3  
Equestria Games

Good/Decent/Middling  
Princess Twilight Sparkle  
Simple Ways  
Twilight Time  
Trade Ya  
Three’s A Crowd  
Leap of Faith  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies  
Rainbow Falls

Weak/Bad/Bottom  
Castle Mane-ia  
Daring Don’t  
Pinkie Apple Pie  
Filli Vanilli  
Somepony to Watch Over Me

Episodes aren’t ranked within the tiers themselves. You?
Background Pony #B03C
Roughly, with some wiggle room for many of them…

Filli Vanilli – It doesn’t get much better than this. Cut out the Pinkie Pie and you have a perfect episode that could fit in an earlier season. In a season where you have to ignore many episodes’ plots to enjoy them, this is one of the few that works from beginning to end, with some great Rarity to boot.  
Rainbow Falls – Twilight Sparkle is obnoxious, but most everything else is wonderful. The world expands again, and in a better way than in Rarity Takes Manehattan, which felt very isolated. This is very much part of Rainbow Dash’s continuing saga, and very much part of the Equestria Games storyline, and brings out some solid Fluttershy. It feels difficult to judge the Wonderbolts’ jerkishness without knowing how it’ll play out in the end – someday Rainbow Dash will have to join them or choose not to, right? – and Applejack in particular was superfluous and kind of weird, but this is still well worth watching and very pretty besides.  
Bats! – This episode was a real breath of fresh air when it came out, being the first episode set in Ponyville since the opener. Maybe the arguments don’t all stand up to the greatest scrutiny, but it was a real treat to see the friends talking to each other and trying to work out a complicated issue through discussion. Flutterbat is a divisive issue, no doubt, and we’ll no doubt be waiting a loooong time for her residual fangs to come back, but I liked her, and the song was quite interesting, so up goes Bats! on the list.  
Pinkie Pride – The all-singing, all-dancing My Little Pony! The Cheese Sandwich character was kind of annoying and his motivations didn’t make much sense, but the near-constant songs mostly made up for it, as did the first look into Pinkie’s brain in a long while.  
Somepony to Watch Over Me – I’d forgotten about this one, but it’s actually quite entertaining. Applejack gets accused a lot of being boring, and she was anything but that here… the problem is just that the factors that trigger her don’t show up in most episodes. A solid madness episode and some unexpected action sequences made for a good time!  
Princess Twilight Sparkle – This was pretty good. The latter part of the plot was kind of forced and not all the rest really made sense, but it was the first time that Twilight’s being a princess mattered, and the last until Twilight Time aired three months later. Some solid action sequences and a rare Zecora appearance make for a good experience.  
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls – Until Luna shows up, this episode is starkly honest in a good way. Then the dream sequence, random ziplining and chase scenes, and weird pony pop group sort of take it in a different direction. They’re not bad exactly, but it might have been more interesting to see this episode without them, being about nothing but honest emotions and relationships that the characters are forced to figure out on their own. Nonetheless, some of the most interesting writing in the show so far.  
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 – A fun timewaster. Nothing profound about it, but nothing seriously flawed. I can respect that.  
Rarity Takes Manehattan – As has been noted, a weak Rarity episode is still a strong episode overall! It’s been pointed out that the showwriters almost certainly had no intention of revisiting Manehattan after it got mentioned in the Cutie Mark Chronicles, but it got revisited nonetheless, and it was interesting to see a new city and a new way of life. Everyone was pretty human and Pinkie Pie wasn’t obnoxious.  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies – A strange episode with a plot too simple to fit in its running time, but Seabreeze was interesting! Nothing too coherent to say about this one… it was just weird.  
Trade Ya! – Not the greatest of Pinkies, but not the worst of Twilights, and everyone else was in top form. Rarity and Applejack have come a long way from Look Before You Sleep… they haven’t lost the antagonism, but nor do they mind it.  
Twilight Time – Ups and downs here. The zombie hordes were really weird, but the rest of the plot was actually kind of cool and more complex than you’d expect for the CMC. And hey, Sweetie Belle can do magic now!  
Daring Don’t – If you pretend the last minute or two didn’t happen, this is a fine episode, and it’s hard to look at 21 minutes of entertaining action and 1 minute of nonsense and say the whole thing is fine. Did the plot write the characters? Absolutely, even more than in the opening. But this episode makes it very clear that it wants only to be judged as a silly adventure romp, and I can respect that.  
Leap of Faith – The storyline developed very slowly, using time that could have been better spent making Applejack’s decision more complicated, but Flim and Flam put in some very solid performances.  
Pinkie Apple Pie – Too little plot stretched across too much time, and would be more interesting if it meant anything for the future, but no. A competent excursion, but it feels lacking.  
Power Ponies – Ranked this high because of Rarity. Also it was a cool touch to change the art style for the backgrounds a little to resemble comic books. This episode’s not horrible, but it’s not great, and the focus on Spike’s boring little problems doesn’t help.  
Three’s A Crowd – Twilight has entered the same realm as Pinkie: she’s most tolerable when she’s the star. Unfortunately, Cadance does not make a very interesting supporting character, and Discord takes over any episode he touches and not in a good way. For a moment near the start it looked like it could have been a Discord+Applejack+Rarity episode, which would have been interesting, but instead we got Princess Boring and Princess Sometimes-Boring-Sometimes-Obnoxious and Mr. Obnoxious without a break. And they probably killed a flower or something?  
Castle Mane-ia – Meh. Not as bad as it could have been–the animation does a good job of picking up for the writing–but the episode never goes anywhere. It was nice to see the return of the RD/AJ rivalry and the Ry/FS friendships from season 1, though. It’s a pity this episode had to follow the opener in order to set up the journal thing, because it might have been better received later in the season with expectations not so high.  
Maud Pie – This episode gets a lot of praise for its message, and sure, it’s a fine message. Everyone’s different and it’s important to remember that. But the episode is so flat and boring it’s difficult to watch it long enough to hear the characters figure that out.  
Simple Ways – There’s just no reason to rewatch any of this episode besides the parts with Applejewel. Miserable. Even Inspiration Manifestation manages a better Rarity than this for the two or three minutes before she gets mind-controlled.  
Equestria Games – Ugh. Throws away an entire season’s worth of buildup on some background events in a story about a little kid who deserves every negative reaction he gets in the episode but manages to save the day anyway. Except that the lesson doesn’t make any sense because he actually seriously insulted an entire major city and doesn’t even need to apologize because he feels good about himself now or something, because he can breathe fire, or no, maybe he feels good about himself because he feels good about himself… it’s just a horrible mess, and reads like it was written to make you feel bad about caring about any of the other characters or what happens to them.  
Flight to the Finish – So. Boring. It’s not really the episode’s fault that it immediately follows three different action-packed episodes, and all it’s got to offer is a bunch of talking and not the best song. There are some good moments, and it’s nice to see Scootaloo get a home, but they’re bogged down by the ridiculous trip to the crystal empire and the general boringness.  
Inspiration Manifestation – Crap. Started with some interesting premises – Rarity having trouble fulfilling orders because she makes things so over-the-top, and a cursed book in a secret part of the ancient castle – and completely failed to deliver on them. Mind control and Spike eating the book made the entire thing utterly without consequence, and there clearly wasn’t a high enough budget for this episode for Rarity’s actions to ever get especially interesting. Too much time spent standing around having the same conversation over and over and not enough on glamorizing everything.
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
I’ve always found it difficult to rank 26 episodes all at once - 24 if you combine 2-parters - so I prefer to rank things by half-seasons, or “series”. It works out surprisingly well with this show (and it makes S3 not stand out so much). By that reckoning, we are nearing the end of Series 7… or Season 4-2.

EDIT: And here. We. Go!

SEASON 4, FIRST HALF:  
  1. Pinkie Pride  
  2. Rarity Takes Manehattan  
  3. Flight to the Finish  
  4. Three’s A Crowd  
  5. Simple Ways  
  6. Power Ponies  
  7. Pinkie Apple Pie  
  8. Princess Twilight Sparkle  
  9. Bats!  
  10. Daring Don’t  
  11. Castle Mane-ia  
  12. Rainbow Falls

SEASON 4, SECOND HALF: (wow, there were a LOT of great episodes in this half)  
  13. For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils  
  14. Inspiration Manifestation  
  15. Maud Pie  
  16. Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3  
  17. Twilight’s Kingdom  
  18. Twilight Time  
  19. Equestria Games  
  20. It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies  
  21. Filli Vanilli  
  22. Somepony to Watch Over Me  
  23. Leap Of Faith  
  24. Trade Ya

As far as the second half of the season went, the only episode I disliked was “Trade Ya”. Everything else was at least enjoyable. I may come back later and break down episodes by tiers like others have.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sucked butt (1 star):  
Daring Don’t

Meh (2 star):  
Trade Ya  
Bats!

Acceptable (3 star):  
Pinkie Pride

Cool (4 star):  
Maud Pie  
Equestria Games  
Rainbow Falls  
Flight to the Finish

Awesome! (5 star):  
Castle Mane-ia

Didn’t Watch:

Rarity Takes Manehattan  
Power Ponies - >MEH  
Testing Testing 1,2,3  
Simple Ways  
Twilight Time ->MEH  
Three’s A Crowd  
Leap of Faith  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies ->MEH  
Pinkie Apple Pie ->small meh  
Filli Vanilli  

(“MEH” gets received by the unwatched episodes I glanced into and decided they weren’t worth finishing.)

To be honest, nothing I can even name a favorite this season.  
Maud Pie MAY be a contender for top place, save for its forced resolution; and I know Castle-Mania wasn’t perfect with the diary stuff but it’s the most fun ep for me this season.
Bolan

I’ve got a full ranking with notes that I’ll save till after the finale.

I can tell you right now that in first place is “Filli Vanilli” and in last place is “Bats!”
Xpcveaoqfoxso

Ranking Each Episode as Good, Meh, Bad, or Didn’t Watch….

Princess Twilight Sparkle: Good  
Castle Mane-ia: Didn’t Watch  
Daring Don’t: Good  
Flight to the Finish: Good  
Power Ponies: Meh  
Bats!: Bad  
Rarity Takes Manehattan: Good  
Pinkie Apple Pie: Didn’t Watch  
Rainbow Falls: Bad  
Three’s A Crowd: Meh  
Pinkie Pride: Good  
Simple Ways: Meh  
Filli Vanilli: Good  
Twilight Time: Good  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies: Didn’t Watch  
Somepony to Watch Over Me: Good  
Maud Pie: Good  
For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils: Good  
Leap of Faith: Good  
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 :Didn’t Watch  
Trade Ya!:Didn’t Watch  
Inspiration Manifestation:Didn’t Watch  
Equestria Games: Bad  
Twilight’s Kingdom: Good

Of The Season, My Favorite Episodes Were:  
5.Filli Vanilli  
4.Twilight Time  
3.For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils  
2.Pinkie Pride  
1.Twilight’s Kingdom
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Sata Andagi!
Princess Twilight Sparkle 1 & 2 - 7/10  
Castle Mane-ia - 7/10  
Daring Don’t - 8/10  
Flight to the Finish - 6/10  
Power Ponies - 9/10  
Bats! - 8/10  
Rarity Takes Manhattan - 8/10  
Pinkie Apple Pie - 7/10  
Rainbow Falls - 7/10  
Three’s A Crowd - 5/10  
Pinkie Pride - 10/10  
Simple Ways - 8/10  
Filli Vanilli - 8/10  
Twilight Time - 7/10  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies - 8/10  
Somepony To Watch Over Me - 6/10  
Maud Pie - 9/10  
For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils - 9/10  
Leap of Faith - 6/10  
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 - 8/10  
Trade Ya - 7/10  
Inspiration Manifestation - 6/10  
Equestria Games - 6/10  
Twilight’s Kingdom - 9/10

So this turned out to be a great season
Bolan

GRRRRREAT!

1. Filli Vanilli (Ignoring Pinkie Pie’s questionable behavior, one of the best episodes in a long long time, just so much fun and cuteness all in one. Big Mac singing just sent my mind into orbit. To me, that was the greatest thing since Derpy’s big break. )  
  2. Rarity Takes Manehattan (A great big city adventure that deals with real problems, no magic plot devices or gimmicks required, if you don’t count Coco Pommel or Rainbow Power as a gimmick.)  
  3. Pinkie Pride (Not even biased about Weird Al, it was a great, fun episode, one of the best since season 2. Why can’t Pinkie be like this all the time anymore?)  
  4. For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils (Definitely the best of this season’s CMC episodes, the plot was driven by the characters and not the other way around. Bonus points for heartwarming sister moments and NOT overwriting Luna, she did her job and went away, thank you Polsky.)  
  5. Testing Testing 123 (A hilarious and heartwatming duel between Twilight and Rainbow Dash. Great character interaction like we see in this episode shouldn’t be such a rare thing.)  
  6. Flight to the Finish (Nice episode full of feels, even though it was little more than a cock tease, as expected. Scootaloo getting any degree of love is okay in my book.)  
  7. Maud Pie (I find Maud to be a jarringly different [good] character, but let’s not get carried away. Overall, a well written and well-paced episode.)

GOOOOOOOD ENOUGH!

8. Twilight’s Kingdom (Tirek, Discord and the princess song make this episode excellent, but the mane 6, Rainbow Power and Twilight’s new play set knocks it back to just good. My god is that stuff ugly. Still the best two-parter we’ve ever had but compared to the better episodes of this season, no.)  
  9. Equestrian Games (As the end of a multi-season arc, it was rather lame, but as a Spike episode, it was great and humerous full of great supporting characters in a cast bigger than what we normally see in an episode; that’s always a plus.)  
  10. Rainbow Falls (averted pie jokes, supporting characters getting love, I don’t care that the conflict is recycled, I like this presentation of it better than in WA)  
  11. Leap of Faith (I guess it was okay for an Applejack episode. It had a great lesson but it didn’t make Applejack or her family any more interesting. Props for the Flim Flam Bothers not learning anything.)  
  12. Princess Twilight Sparkle (It got off to a good start but Discord just bugs me now)  
  13. Simple Ways (Kind of funny and I’m glad they’re getting into romantic conflicts again but overall the episode made me uncomfortable. Rarity as the cast’s romance magnet is getting kind of old.)  
  14. Pinkie Apple Pie (Loved it but still miffed about Big Mac. It was a hard chain yanking.)  
  15. Inspiration Manifestation (At the time of writing, I actually don’t recall much about this episode; More than indifferent but less than inspiring. It wasn’t bad but Spike’s motivation feels hollow.)

Meh

16. Somepony to Watch Over Me (Apple Bloom delivered a great performance as an aspiring adult but everything gets ruined for her and me by Applejack’s over the top concern and paranoia. There’s no implications or subtext, she’s just obnoxious for the sake of the plot. The episode’s turn into dark lava field Chimera territory might impress many but I didn’t get much out of it.)  
  17. Castle Mane-ia (the only episode so far where they actually mention the box but otherwise filler Scooby Do Haunted house fodder imo)  
  18. Trade Ya (Basically a Castle-Mania rehash, and it doesn’t fare any better, especially with what RD had to do to push the plot to its conclusion. That’s bad juju. Twilight Sparkle took pretty much the same closer role and was just as bad.)  
  19. Power Ponies (Didn’t even feel like an episode of the show and the degree to which it’s message has been ignored by the writers since, renders the episode pointless.)  
  20. Twilight Time (Princess Plot Device and the kids. NEXT!)  
  21. Daring Don’t (I guess it’s a nice sequel to Read It and Weep but putting the twist at the beginning of the episode and making it all real was a real idiotic thing to do, opening a pandora’s box of questions.)

I May Happily Forget

22. Three’s a Crowd (An excuse for a Discord music video [The Twicord tango was the only highlight] and an opportunity to remind us that Cadance still exists but gives us no reason to care that she does. Twilight leaves even less of an impression. They fight crime sandworms.)  
  23. It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies (Annoying chattering, impossibly fragile creatures from an alternate dimension that we hopefully won’t have to deal with again. Yuck. Not to mention that the rest of the main cast was unnecessary, the obligatory transformation was once again tacked on after the main issue was resolved and Fluttershy’s key was just underwhelming. Did she actually learn not to be overly kind this time? I dunno, rev up those reset buttons!)  
  24. Bats! (Just a thoughtless mess of an episode. The poorly planned conflict and meaningless transformation due to the carelessness of Twilight just rubbed me the wrong way. My willing suspension of belief was obliterated during this one and has been struggling to recover ever since.)
Background Pony #1359
Princess Twilight Sparkle 1 & 2 - 8.5/10  
Castle Mane-ia – 4/10  
Daring Don’t – 8/10  
Flight to the Finish – 7.5/10  
Power Ponies – 3/10  
Bats! – 4/10  
Rarity Takes Manhattan – 8/10  
Pinkie Apple Pie – 5/10  
Rainbow Falls – 7/10  
Three’s A Crowd – 6/10  
Pinkie Pride – 10/10  
Simple Ways – 7/10  
Filli Vanilli – 4/10  
Twilight Time – 7/10  
It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies – 6.5/10  
Somepony To Watch Over Me – 3.5/10  
Maud Pie – 9/10  
For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils – 9/10  
Leap of Faith – 2.5/10  
Testing Testing 1, 2, 3 – 8/10  
Trade Ya – 4/10  
Inspiration Manifestation – 8.5/10  
Equestria Games – 2/10  
Twilight’s Kingdom – 8.5/10
Background Pony #1359
We actually had a whole season devoted to a subplot that had little potential and then they completely blew it when they made it a motherfucking spike episode. How many episodes did Spike stealand have? Remember Spike At Your Service and Just For Sidekicks?
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
Since others on this thread have been ranking episodes in subjective tiers rather than straight numbers I figured I’d do the same thing. Please note that unless I say otherwise, these episodes are NOT ranked within their respective tiers…

“Excellent” Tier:  
  • Flight to the Finish  
  • Rarity Takes Manehattan  
  • Pinkie Pride  
  • Maud Pie  
  • For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils  
  • Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3  
  • Inspiration Manifestation  
  • Twilight’s Kingdom

“Good” Tier:  
  • Three’s A Crowd  
  • Simple Ways  
  • Twilight Time  
  • Equestria Games - Spike’s ‘song’ kept this one out of the “excellent” tier

“Fair” Tier:  
  • Princess Twilight Sparkle  
  • Power Ponies  
  • Bats!  
  • Pinkie Apple Pie  
  • Filli Vanilli  
  • It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies - the Twilight-ex-Machina at the end kept this one out of the “good” tier  
  • Somepony to Watch Over Me  
  • Leap Of Faith

“Poor” Tier:  
  • Castle Mane-ia  
  • Daring Don’t  
  • Rainbow Falls - worst episode of the season, one of the worst of the entire series, in my opinion  
  • Trade Ya

NOTE: I thought I’d posted this secondary list already. Evidently not.
Itsthinking
Princess Ember - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Silver Supporter -
Happy Derpy! -

🅱
@The Twelfth Doctor Whoof  
Oh come on, a song that was played for laughs was good. It’s just the culture and fandom that you’re in that makes people so averse to jokes that people once told and laughed at easily. Like Mr. Bean.

What I’m saying essentially is that there might be a generation gap here between the writers and even the “adult” fanbase of the show. I put adult in quotes because I’d estimate a fair amount of adult fans are younger than the people who write the show, if only by a bit. And even if they aren’t, their knowledge of Internet culture also contributes to a gap.
Background Pony #13FD
@Itsthinking  
No. An episode about the Games, not Spike. I got all excited for Olympic action and all I got was horse crap. Besides, that plot you mentioned is like Leap of Faith, another pile of horse crap. I now lower mh expectations about Rainbow Rocksand Season 5. The writers are trying too hard and the Whole season was just a huge pile of Fanservice. Flutterhulk, Flutterbat, Derpy, A Glass Of Water, they are all fanservice.
Twilight Skyrkle

top tier:  
Pinkie Pride (one of my favorites episodes of any season!)

Maud Pie (Heartwarming and funny, teaches a good lesson.)

Rarity Takes Manehattan (It’s another good lesson, and manehatten was eye candy!)

Flight to the Finish (Tackles a good lesson about being great in your own way.)

Testing Testing 1,2,3 (Adorkable, we got some history out of it, and the convos between twi and dashie were pretty well written.)

Twilight’s Kingdom: (Close to good tier, but the fight just made it all amazing.)

good tier:  
Princess Twilight Sparkle (It seemed off at times, but the flashbacks were amazing. Especially the luna banishment scene. Very powerful!)

Trade Ya (We got to see rainbow falls, plus a few neat jokes, it was pretty neat.)

Three’s a Crowd (Discord. That is all.)

Power Ponies (Ear candy, and eye candy. I like a bit of action every now and then)

Castle Mane-ia (Again, seeing a new location was pretty cool. There were some kinks, and it was pretty close to meh tier.)

meh tier:  
Simple Ways (Seemed rather pointless, but OMG it had me laughing so hard with “applejewel” and “rarihick” fighting.)

Pinkie Apple Pie (Again, seemed a bit pointless, but the song is amazing and very catchy.)

Twilight Time: (this episode confused me. Although twilight eating a burger was adorkable, It didn’t go anywhere for her character.)

Inspiration Manifistation: (Imo it was a bit boring, but insane rarity was pretty funny and it taught a good lesson.)

Equestria Games: (It seemed rushed to me, if I could say anything about this ep, “it was aight.”)

bad tier:  
Filli Vanilli (A great lesson, but Pinkie butchered the episode, sadly… She did seem OOC to me. Still love ya, amy keating. Great callbacks, though. THey nailed it there.)

It ain’t easy being breezies: (after analyzing it a bit, the lesson would have been good, but everything just confused the far out of me. Seabreeze was cool, though. But it was pretty toyetic.)

Somepony to Watch Over Me (Applejack seemed OOC as well, an explanation of her overprotectiveness would have been good. Maybe because her parents? Anyway, the fire swamp was pretty cool looking)

Rainbow Falls: (Again, ooc. Especially Spitfire…)

Leap of Faith: (Kinda boring. That’s all i’ll say.)

If I accidentally skipped an episode, let me know, boys. Also keep in mind that this is just my opinion, so I don’t wanna fight haha :) I’m new to derpibooru, i’ve been a lurker for a while though. Also, I can’t speak english well. I’m from Iceland. Sorry.
Psyga315
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - We Are Our Avatars

The Fallen Brony
Filli Vanilli would be high in my list, Flight to the Finish would be low on my list. Unfortunately, I have not seen all the episodes to create a proper ranking.
Soufriere

Sunset Shimmer Fan
@Itsthinking  
I don’t… Were you trying to psychoanalyze me? I’m not sure whether I should be offended or amused.

The reason that I disliked Spike’s rendition of the Cloudsdale Anthem is the reason I get frustrated when I watch most episodes of Monk, and that’s that I find such awkwardness rather painful to watch, because it brings back unpleasant memories. Being part of the MLP fandom has nothing to do with it. It’s just never been something I’ve found funny. Ever.

As to Mr. Bean, I tried rewatching it recently after not having seen it in at least a decade, and I found the humour funny but some of the bits got tedious because they went on too long.

Incidentally, “Twilight’s Kingdom” just barely made my “excellent” tier on the strength of its epic fight.
Background Pony #1CF5
Masterpiece:  
Twilight’s Kingdom  
Pinkie Pride  
Flight to the Finish  

Amazing:  
Daring Don’t  
Rarity Takes Manehattan  
Maud Pie

Great:  
Pinkie Apple Pie  
Equestria Games  
Bats!  

Good:  
Castlemane-ia  
Twilight Time  
Three’s a Crowd  
Filli Vanili  
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Okay:  
(None)

Meh:  
Leap of Faith  
Simple Ways

Mediocre:  
(None)

Bad:  
Trade Ya!  
Power Ponies

Terrible:  

Atrocity:  
Rainbow Falls
Background Pony #1CF5
Masterpiece:  
Twilight’s Kingdom  
Pinkie Pride  
Flight to the Finish  

Amazing:  
Daring Don’t  
Rarity Takes Manehattan  
Maud Pie

Great:  
Pinkie Apple Pie  
Equestria Games  
Bats!  

Good:  
Castlemane-ia  
Twilight Time  
Three’s a Crowd  
Filli Vanili  
Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3

Okay:  
(None)

Meh:  
Leap of Faith  
Simple Ways

Mediocre:  
(None)

Bad:  
Trade Ya!  
Power Ponies

Terrible:  

Atrocity:  
Rainbow Falls
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide