Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Count Adramélekh Sear

I’m surprised that made me laugh.

…I’m not sure if it does warrant a “we are going to hell” tag. It’s not like it’s a stingray here/mocking him, and I wouldn’t be surprised if he’d have chuckled seeing it.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Cosmas-the-Explorer

Hmm… I think the Writer’s Group is a decent one to join (I’ve had a decent discussion post or two not to self-promote too much), Human in Equestria is the biggest group, and you can choose to turn off “story added” or “group thread” notifications… although with the HiE group, I should note, the mods are AWOL it seems, unfortunately.

Anywho, a tip if you’re making threads is, unless you’re in the self-promotion group (it might be allowed to self-promote on Group Threads, but it depends on which one [neither of the aforementioned groups do]), is to generally try to be decent effort, try to get a discussion going (and probably make sure the group has been active recently, had recent forum posts).

…on the opinions side of things, Displaced is a generally bad genre on Fimfic, where an OC human character often goes to convention dressed as character, meets Merchant, and goes to Equestria as the character and their powers.

Self-described “fix fics” aren’t that well-regarded amongst some (even if they get in the Featured Box), because they amount to “author thinly disguises their frustrations over how an episode went as what a character is saying in their story, if they bother to hide it.” While you might get something out of them, in the end it’s just primarily the author ranting, secondarily about telling a story, optimistically.

…hope I helped?
user4897
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

formerly "RhodieNite"
Every bowling alley, billiard club and sports centers in Equestria have a sign that reads “NO MAGIC” to discourage unicorns for using magic at the sports, preventing possibilities of cheating.

However, in bowling, magic can only be used to throw the ball
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@AC97  
You definitely helped. It can be hard to get a discussion going about fanfiction topics on a site whose main purpose is to be an imageboard.

I especially found that thread about fixfics to be very useful. I’ll keep its advice in mind when I do an AU fiction.

Very useful tips. Thanks for the advice.
Background Pony #4DCE
Look at the negative reviews on this TV Tropes page of MLP, and boy do some people like to say how MLP is overrated and doesn’t deserve such a large fandom.
Latecomer

@Background Pony #4DCE  
Well what does “deserve” mean anyway? Yeah, there are likely better shows with fewer fans, because they weren’t in the right place at the right time. But that happens with everything, from anime to books to comics to things beginning with the remaining letters of the alphabet.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Background Pony #4DCE  
Thing gets big, people like it, more people like it, people gather to talk about thing, people get friendly, people form community based around thing, community grows, that’s how reality works.
Background Pony #79E5
So, the Emmys were on recently, and I realized that MLP: FiM never won an Emmy. Why? Given all the undeserving shows that have been awarded an Emmy, I think MLP is more than good enough to have gotten one.
Background Pony #79E5
Are you really going to say episodes like Amending Fences or The Perfect Pear aren’t worthy of at least being nominated for an Emmy?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide