Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Dream Police by Cheap Trick is Princess Luna’s theme song, Power of Love from Huey Lewis and the News can be Princess Cadance’s, Twilight by ELO for Twilight Sparkle’s theme, and Starlight by Muse for Starlight Glimmer’s theme.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@97blackbird

Oh, of course! Helena Bonham Carter would certainly be perfect. But not because of her role as Bellatrix Lestrange. Personally, I’m not such a friend of the Harry Potter universe, but I’m a big fan of some of her movies like Corpse Bride (Emily), Sweeney Todd (Mrs. Lovett) and Dark Shadows (Dr. Julia Hoffman).

And just because I’m curious, why not Kate Mulgrew? ;-)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Brass Beau

My idea exactly. ;-)

@ShadowBolt Platinum

I would like to take up this idea and ask, what songs do you associate with your favourite and perhaps least favourite characters from MLP G4? For me Princess Flurry Heart will always be associated with the song Magic Dance by David Bowie.

A hundred years from now. ;-)

You remind me of the babe (what babe?)  
The babe with the power (what power?)  
The power of voodoo (who do?)  
You do (do what?)  
Remind me of the babe
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I know what can be a very difficult task:

Flawless daytime edits of every single outdoors shot in Jan’s “Don’t Mine At Night” that doesn’t contain monsters; This includes using the correct palettes and shading for everything.

I say this could be difficult (and maybe even a bad idea) for many, many reasons.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training

Comrade Rarity will turn all the fashion companies into work cooperatives (owned by the workers in this case the designers not a CEO). The fashion designer would no longer be pressured my boorish CEOs to follow trends but rather be free with her own imagination!

(note: I have no idea how the fashion industry works)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide