Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@LightningBolt  
Update, I quote retweeted this when I saw it last night mentioning that I made them and the OP made a reply that @’d me and gave me credit.

Really should have just done so in the beginning, but hey.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
According to the Google Play Store, FiM is unavailable in Australia. It has an Australian version, but it’s listed as having started in 2013 instead of 2010 and says there’s only a single season, with the following episodes and descriptions:  
Princess Twilight Sparkle
Episode 7
When Fluttershy is pressured to help forcefully deal with a vampire fruit bat infestation, the plan’s results backfire horrifically. © 2015 Hasbro.

Pinkie Apple Pie
Episode 6
When a visiting travel writer shuns Rarity for the uninterested Applejack, the fashionista jealously imitates her friend’s rustic ways over Applejack’s protests. © 2015 Hasbro.

It Ain’t Easy Being Breezies
Episode 6
When Pinkie introduces her visiting sister, the others find they can’t relate to that sibling’s completely different personality. © 2015 Hasbro.

Equestria Games
Episode 7
The Princesses transmit their remaining power into Twilight as a last ditch effort to save Equestria. © 2015 Hasbro.

The Cutie Map
Episode 6
The Cutie Mark Crusaders set out on saving a rodeo in Appleloosa from the infamous outlaw, Troubleshoes Clyde. © 2015 Hasbro.

Princess Spike
Episode 6
After reminiscing about her Canterlot days, Twilight realizes that she left for Ponyville without really saying goodbye to her old friends, and tries to reconnect and re-open friendships lost. © 2015 Hasbro.

Canterlot Boutique
Episode 7
After The Cutie Mark Crusaders help defeat Diamond Tiara in the school class president election, they discover a reason to help her. © 2015 Hasbro.

The Mane Attraction
Episode 7
Twilight Sparkle tracks down Starlight Glimmer in the past. © 2015 Hasbro.

The Crystal Empire
Episode 7
Rainbow Dash finally joins the Wonderbolts after one of its members retires. © 2016 Hasbro Studios.

Spice Up Your Life
Episode 6
Pinkie Pie and Rarity are called to Canterlot by the reactivated Cutie Map to solve a friendship problem. © 2016 Hasbro Studios.

Viva Las Pegasus
Episode 7
The Cutie Map sends Applejack and Fluttershy to a popular Las Pegasus resort run by a generous pony named Gladmane. © 2016 Hasbro Studios.

To Where and Back Again
Episode 6
Starlight, Trixie, Thorax and Discord mount a rescue of their friends from the Changeling Kingdom, where their magic is negated by the power of Queen Chrysalis’ enchanted throne. © 2016 Hasbro Studios.

[sic]  
And yes, this is how I found them. It makes me sic

I’ll just leave this here, as well
Latecomer

So what do you all think of the Young Six’s Elements? Going off their auras in the S8 finale, it’s:  
Gallus - Magic  
Yona - Honesty  
Silverstream - Laughter  
Smoulder - Loyalty  
Ocellus - Generosity  
Sandbar - Kindness.

Fitting?
Latecomer

@yelling_into_the_void  
Which suggests that that Element was never about sorcerous power in the first place, no? The title gives a signpost, but the real answer is slightly more complicated IMO - not friendship itself, but it’s prerequisite, opening your heart to others and understanding you can accomplish far more together than you can alone. In other words, the first step of Harmony.

@Meanlucario  
Well, it’s not like they’re copies - they each have their own unique points, just like how the Manes aren’t copies of the Pillars.
Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Latecomer  
I mean trying to assign each member to an element instead of having them not be shackled to them. We’ve seen how poorly the Mane Six had it, with how AJ “never lies because Elements” even though she has lied plenty of times in the show. And the pillars were made well after the show started, so it’s not a fair comparison.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide