Privacy Policy has been updated to reflect what data will be collected from you in the future updates. Read the updated version here.

Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
It was one of the classic abridged series in the fandom, showing random humor and the characters being entirely different to their original counterparts.
If you want an equally funny series to watch with female voices, there’s Friendship is Witchcraft, but the videos might be hard to find.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dirty Bit
I watched Friendship is Witchcraft all the time when I was younger. It’s still a favorite of mine. It’s absurd and quirky and weird and I love it.
From what I’ve heard Mentally Advanced is more down to earth and grim. Wheras FIW is more surreal and insane.
I guess the thing that put ne off with watching Mentally Advanced was besides the voices (which I don’t care too much anymore), I was put off by all the Youtube reviews who like to dunk on FIW and say how much better Mentally Advanced was.
From the very few clips I watched years ago, I felt like Mentally Advanced was some pretentious work that was overly gritty and less fun. (Although I still think the critics are unfair to FIW)
But I now realize that they probably just have different types of humor.
And I’m curious most of all of this version of Twilight, since I always a snarkier no nonsense Twilight.
DaddyMakesMeEUHH

(ヽ^ゝ^)ちわー!
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
I like both. However, now that I’m a lot older, Mentally Advanced is definitely the most funniest of the two and the most relatable. Rainbow Dash Presents: The Star in Yellow is probably my favorite thing that came out of Dawn Somewhere’s channel, though.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I love Applejack as Batman.
Mostly because it’s based on one tiny detail. Not personality or abilities, just one, about parents.
“Mah pearents are dead”
It so surface level a comparison between them that I find it amusing. Just thinking of AJ being that edgy.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Explorer in Training
If Fluttershy were a superhero, she would have the ability to take on the traits of an animal. However untamed and she could have an animals mentality take over herself.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide