What if...? (Discussion about next two episodes)

Grelrik

Ok I know there is a discussion about the Next Episodes (The Cutie Re-mark Parts 1 and 2) But what I brought here with me is something that I have been thinking about for a long time (actually I thought about this after watching Friendship Games).

We all know that since EG came out there had been some interesting looks comming and going. Twilight became a Princess and then in the first Movie they showed us how she looked like in that other world. We had Sunset’s reformation. There are like 10.000 topics about the flaws of the movie and how it’s not cannon, I know, but my point here is that for every new change in MLP: FIM there is a special something in the movies.

Link << simple, we see Twilight changed. But if we look at the rest of the Mane Six they look almost normal, except for their ponyformation.

As I mentioned above the Twilicorn change was in the first movie, now in the second movie, Rainbow Rocks we had some certain change in the Girls that I’m hoping everybody remembers (if not you can take a look at the pony-transformation again if you wish.

Link << It is curious because just months before we had Twilight’s Kingdom and we saw the new Rainbow Powers which made exactly this, changes in their hair with colors added in their manes.

Now to the point of the discussion. In Friendship Games we saw a new change a new Sunset Shimmer with new powers and new looks, with it we also saw a new Twilight design (Of course it was not the original Twilight from the Pony reality but still the change was there). Am I the only one thinking that perhaps there is a possibility that to confront this new enemy (soon to-bereformed) the help of a friend that lives in another dimension could be needed? (If not this time, perhaps the next? Also since there will be Time Travel involved perhaps Sunset from the Future could take a trip to help?)

Wouldn’t it be awesome?

There I think we could discuss this as an interesting possibility, right?
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
@Grelrik  
No, let’s keep EQG out of the show preferably. Especially if they’re going to swoop in and save everything. Also your theory gets shot up since Pony Twilight is just dandy at the end of EQG3 and mentions time loop craziness, which means the Finale ended around then.
Grelrik

@soundtea  
Yeah I thought about that as well, I mean Twilight made a reference about the ending of this Season, but then again, Twilight made a reference to the end of this season which means they are correlative and that EQG is linked to the show.

Also almost at the end I added the part of ‘there is time travel involved’ so yeah the probabilities are against but given that factor could let the imagination fly a little.
soundtea
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <soundtea> fappin to cartoon horses
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Ocellus is best buggo
@Grelrik  
They’ve always been sorta linked on EQG’s side. EQG1 is after S3 finale, RR is after S4’s, and EQG3 takes place during S5’s presumably. Guessing the mid season hiatus screwed up their intended release schedule.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide