Beach Party RP (PG13/SFW)

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Skunky is throwing a beach party, and anyone and everyone is invited! Pony, human, anthro animal, space alien, whatever you are, you are welcome.
In this random RP, take a break from your epic adventures, relax, sunbathe on the beach, show off your bod’ in your skimpy swimsuit, (even if you’re ugly, skinny, or fat, we won’t judge or shame you… much j/k lol) go swimming, collect seashells, play volleyball, go surfing, search for riches with a metal detector, go fishing, build sandcastles, stage or enter a contest, spark a romance, (Though, keep things somewhat tame, and SFW. A little spicyness is ok) do whatever you like, it’s a party!
Now to get prepared!
(An overweight, male, skunk wearing an ill-fitting orange tank top, sandles, and red swimtrunks with a stretched out yellow happy face on the rear wheels a barbeque kart up.)
Let’s see… Barbecue check… Balloons… Food… Snacks… A beach ball… Snacks… A stereo music player… Snacks… Towels… Food… Outhouses… Fishing equipment… Fireworks for the evening… Food… Snacks… Snacks… Spare swimsuits… Snacks… Snacks… Snacks… Aaaand… Snacks.
Hmmm… (Rubs his double-chin) I think I should get more food and snacks… (Orders more on cellphone.)
Oh, hello! (Addressing the next random poster.)
I didn’t see you there! Welcome to Skunky’s Beach Blast party! I’m still making preporations… And well… Nobody has shown up yet, but make yourself at home!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide