Fallen Equestria (Violence included)

Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Cerebrate19  
There were bodies in front of them and skeletons. Rats were eating away at the carcuses. A shrine was there and it was made out of pony bones, a pink mare then looks at us, grinning wickedly. Furniture was made out of pony coats and then there was something about the bodies. Yellow, blue, purple, orange and… White. Phase eyes twitched for he knew who those bodies were. It was the element bearers but the pink one was the one and only, “Pinky Pie.”

Phase: He backs away slowly.

Pinky Pie: Hello, there. Want to help, “Decorate?”

Her face revealed insanity.
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Cerebrate19  
Phase: He was in tears and making scared muffled sounds while backing up.

Pinky Pie: She holds up a knife that still had blood on it and her hoof was red.

Really?

She begins to walk forward.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
i kick the log out of the shutters, as they boom closed i finally stop and settle Phase on the ground.

“by celestia´s plot, that was… i have no words.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Dono & M.Storm  
we arrive at the shelter. i Punch in the code and bring you to the infirmary, the best beds of the place. I drop you in one.

“listen, you don´t have to tell me anything but… in case you ever want to, i´ll listen.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide