F.F.'s School Daze (Semi-SFW)

BoxxiBoi

He shows the cover of his book to the fillies.

Rainbow Blitz : Alright, we’re going to be reading Daring-Do and the Quest for the Sapphire Stone!

He smiles to the fillies, as he secretly enjoys Daring-Do as much as he expects them to. He then opens it up and turns to the first page.

Rainbow Blitz : As Daring Do trekked through the tropical jungle, the wet heat sapped her energy and slowed her every step. If only she could escape this oppressive atmosphere and fly up into the cool blue sky. But her crash landing in the jungle had injured her wing and she was grounded for a few days. A few days—it might as well be a few months, or a few years!

He turned and showed them the picture illustrated of Daring-Do walking through a bundle of bushes and leaves, one wing slightly turned the wrong way, sprained. He then turned the next page.
BoxxiBoi

Rainbow continues along for a while to and soon before they know it, they’re at the end of the book.

Rainbow Blitz : Sitting on his throne of stone, the mighty Ahuizotl stroked his white cat as he gloated over his latest acquisition and victory. “Mwahahah! With Daring Do out of the way the world will suffer mightily at my hands! I AM VICTORIOUS! MWAHAHAHAH!” The great and mighty Ahuizotl was suddenly shocked to find his tail-hand empty of the treasure he had so recently acquired.

“I’ll take that!” declared Daring Do, as she swung by on a vine. Nodding her head to her foe, she finished her swing to the top of a nearby cliff.

“What? Noooooooooooooooo!” cried her former captor, bereft of his victory and his prize.

“Better luck next time Ahuizotl,” she said from atop the cliff, resettling her hat.

“CURSE YOU, DARING DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

And so, with Ahuizotl defeated and the Sapphire Statue secured, the world was safe and sound once again, thanks to Daring Do!

He turned the book again to show off a picture of Daring galloping out of the temple, the Sapphire Stone gleaming through a pocket in her satchel. He then closes the book and puts it back into the shelf.

Rainbow Blitz : Now, what’d you guys think of that?

He grins at them, awaiting a response.
BoxxiBoi

He grins at Flaming’s reaction and rubs a hoof on his head, noogying him slightly.

Rainbow Blitz : I knew it would impress you, sport. Although, not as impressive as me.

He uncurls his wings and flexes slightly, going off to impress the fillies once again.

Rainbow Blitz : Heh, man, I am awesome..

He stops flexing and curls his wings back up, still grinning.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide