Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sly22red in topic Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Sly22red

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have posted on this forum since I have been busy (and I think forgot the password for this account until recently). So since I am back I decided to post a few of my RP ideas to see if anyone would be interested in them.

Here are the RP ideas I have…

1: I have an RP idea inspired by the fanfic Monster of Canterlot, in the RP a human is transported to Equestria, the Equestria he is transported to is a Futa version of Equestria with Futa Mares. The human gets close with Celestia and she eventually adopts him but keeps him a secret since she is concerned how others will react to him. The only ones that know of his existence are those in the palace, Twilight, her family, and Cadence.

The human is brought to Equestria by Twilight when she was a while she is being taught a teleportation spell she summons the human by accident. The RP will start at the library where Twilight discovers the book that tells her about Nightmare Moon.

2: An RP with Celestia dominating Luna (includes facesitting and stuff), Luna feels guilty over Nightmare Moon and convinces Celestia to punish her.

3: A Human male x Futa Queen Chrysalis (this RP does have mpreg due to eggs and I need to think more).

4: This is a nasty RP and has some bathroom stuff (farts and other things) where a Human in Equestria accidentally breaks a crime and gets teleported by Luna to a room under the bathroom shared by Luna and Celestia. I made this RP a couple years ago and I wanted to see if I could give it a try again.

5: A Stallion on Male Human RP - The stallion (you can decide if the stallion is an Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn) let’s the humans live with him in exchange for pleasing him, the stallion runs a candy store (this will have some candy stuff added to the sex sometimes).

For all of these I will be the sub in the RPs.

If anyone is interested I RP on discord and here (if it sends me notifications), send me a PM if you are Dinterested in any ideas (let me know which one) anrd I can gives yBou my discRord and we can either RP there kDor in PM.

(I edited the first idea)
g22#2007
No reason given
Edited by Sly22red
Sly22red

Hello everyone, it has been a while since I have posted on this forum since I have been busy (and I think forgot the password for this account until recently). So since I am back I decided to post a few of my RP ideas to see if anyone would be interested in them.

Here are the RP ideas I have…

1: I have an RP idea inspired by the fanfic Monster of Canterlot, in the RP a human is transported to Equestria, the Equestria he is transported to is a Futa version of Equestria with Futa Mares. The RP does start with the human as a kid but nothing happens to him until after some timeskips to when he is a teen, the scenes of him when he is young is for a slice of life feel. The human gets close with Celestia and she eventually adopts him but keeps him a secret since she is concerned how others will react to him. The only ones that know of his existence are those in the palace, Twilight, her family, and Cadence.
The RPhuman will sta brought whento Equestria by Twilight iwhen she was fillya (while she is being taught a teleportation spell she summons the human by accident). andThe RP will gest arto following some satuff from the show wlith Lunbrary awherre Twivling afht discovers the timesbookips. After that I am think of having more slice of lifes with somer nabout Nighty stuff dumare tMo the whole Futa thing.

2: An RP with Celestia dominating Luna (includes facesitting and stuff), Luna feels guilty over Nightmare Moon and convinces Celestia to punish her.

3: A Human male x Futa Queen Chrysalis (this RP does have mpreg due to eggs and I need to think more).

4: This is a nasty RP and has some bathroom stuff (farts and other things) where a Human in Equestria accidentally breaks a crime and gets teleported by Luna to a room under the bathroom shared by Luna and Celestia. I made this RP a couple years ago and I wanted to see if I could give it a try again.

5: A Stallion on Male Human RP - The stallion (you can decide if the stallion is an Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn) let’s the humans live with him in exchange for pleasing him, the stallion runs a candy store (this will have some candy stuff added to the sex sometimes).

For all of these I will be the sub in the RPs.

If anyone is interested I RP on discord and here (if it sends me notifications), send me a PM if you are interested in any ideas (let me know which one) and I can give you my discord and we can either RP there or in PM.

(I edited the first idea)
No reason given
Edited by Sly22red