Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

Raduga
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

would try again-
(beside MLp would happy for sonic, and specifacly IDW comic Sonic kind of RP)
Would enjoy a RP with a milf, and/or gain weight, growth, corruption and such stuff.
It isnt neccarily.
Specific kind of story for ERP I would be happy to RP, how a shy character, like Fluttershy, or Misty for example, is seduced/corrupted into being slutty milf by bunch of lovers.
Or Pipp Petals going very…. internetty.
ThunderCloudNate

Cutebat
Hey all, as always, on the lookout for subs for a 3 person cuckolding RP~
Kinkier participants the better! I’ll playing the cuck, if you couldn’t tell.
Can do a group chat on Discord, but I also have a server with private channels that I prefer using to reduce clutter. DM me for my Discord if interested!
LaDestitute

Only looking for humanxpony RP at the moment. Still the same ad for the most part but more in a mood for hyper, risk of impregnation, breeding, cum inflation, tit growth, feminization and lots of cum. Like excess amounts. Stupid amounts of cum.
My main human OC is a femboy (for the most part, physically) who is skilled in IT and is of african and pinoy descent. Potentially/very willing very willing to play anything m-intersex aligned like a bustyboy.
I’d prefer to play here in PMs, f-chat or maybe Discord (ask me for my Discord). I can also play on F-List/F-Chat and am the most active/most reliable there.
Preferred kinks are crossdressing, feminization, transgender, impregnation/risk of pregnancy, anal, excessive pre, hyper, excessive/stupid amounts of cum, ejaculation from penetration, large breasts, lgbt/queer stuff and orientation play.
For ideas, off the top of my head; maybe even someone to play Replica’s OCs Nolegs, Reppy or femReplica. Would also take offers to play certain canon mares.
Sonar_Amethyst

I’m looking for somebody to play as a Dom and is really good at details and slow burns. i’m not the best but i would love a chance to bond and enjoy an erp with somebody.
Kinks: cock transformation/merging, cock Vore, absorption vore, merging, transformation, Hypnosis of all kinds, injections, lab tests, mocking, degradation, ear fucking, milking, bimbofication, inverse milking, pet play, twinning, goo/latex/slime/clay, body modification, betrayal, non-con, hyper, and more [Just DM and ask] [Full list here: https://www.f-list.net/c/serena%20mist ]
Hypnosis, merging, transformation, goo/latex/slime/clay, noncon, hyper. Are some Requirements. however i like to use all my kinks. but due to rarity cock transformation/merging, cock Vore, and absorption vore can be removed if asked.
Here’s one of my character’s.
Johny149
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Heyo heyo, trying once again since I’ve got a bit of time on my hands again!
I am looking for both males and females this time, preferably dominant leaning feral characters. Ponies, batponies, griffons, but I might do a bit of an exception to other characters if you come with someone really interesting! Worth mentioning that I am looking mostly for sexual things, with little to no story and a big no to slice of life thing. Quick hookups with just a bit of background story are heavily prefered, however again, I might do an exception if you come up with something really interesting that might hook me up.
I’d be playing either as my switch/submissive stallion or alternatively my dominant griffon - Worth to mention that I do not like to play as her that much because everytime I try to, I attract really weird folks with even weirder requests, so again, you gotta come up with something really unique and interesting here. While the stallion can dom and sub both, he would like to prefer to be the one on the receiving end at least regarding to males, while he doesn’t mind top a mare. The griffon will always top!
Kink wise I am interested in any kind of cumplay - even excessive ones, sexual roughness, public settings and exhibitionism, quick hookups, multiple characters, group sex. There might be way more but I am short on memory at the moment. If you are unsure then come around and do ask! I am not really one to judge or talk shit about you, it is your taste and your preference.
I would like to stay away from these: Watersports, scat, vore, diapers, vomit, ageplay, underage characters, abuse, rape, gore or hurting other characters both willingly and against their will. Ponies are to be loved and not hurt. <3
Send me a message over here and we’ll talk details! Playing on Derpi through messages is fine, discord is as well. Whatever you do like and enjoy.
Lancer Thunderstorm

[M4A] Looking for any sub Mare or Stallion - I’ll be using the stallion on my pfp.
EDIT: Just updating and adding some context about my character.
His name’s Lancer. He is a former Knight to the now-defunct Dominus Kingdom, previously held in a civil war against the revolutionaries of his country. With the kingdom fallen and having no other choice, Lancer now lives in Equestria, often trying to conceal his presence or identity, by himself.
Halcyan

Anyone wanna ERP or casually chat about characters being in master/slave dynamics involving: farting, bodily fluids, other manners of humiliation, etc.? Basically whatever contrasts cruely with cute, floral mares (and other species). Just casually. PM for Discord.
Azathoth

Hi there, I’m looking for a male human (me) X female pony (you) roleplay.
My favorites are Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Rainbow Fluttershy, Rarity, but if you want to play a different one just tell me.
The rp can be long, short or short turning long if we like each other, I don’t care about the quantity of lines and you don’t need to be descriptive as long as the rp keeps flowing. I like to roleplay in first person, but I’m fine with third person too, you can play one or various characters if you want.
I also like to make new friends and talk between the roleplay sessions, so take a look on my profile and if you go d some common interests let me know.
I have some ideas in mind and would love to hear yours too so that we can come up with something that’s fun for both of us, my dms are always open so let’s talk a bit and get to know each other.
Just for reference, my GMT is -3.
Anyone can dm me and my DMs are always open, my discord name is Velking, feel free to add me there.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide