Looking for ERP partners thread [NSFW]

toy bonnie1987

Hey does anyone wanna role-play abput a mlp character meets a human fan of them online? I’m bored and we can discuss terms if you are comfortable and discuss things
Sonar_Amethyst

Hello again. Looking for a Dom Mistress to own and play with my unicorn mare. the idea is to use some sort of magic tendril that flows into her horn and attacks the mind with hypnosis to make her your pet bimbo as you caress her body and make it more bimbo. i would also enjoy some mocking like calling her your slutty little bimbo. Please DM if interested.
Cosmo123456789

Hello y’all.
I am looking for really anyone willing to play a submissive female MLP character (Canon or OC) in an ERP with one (Or more) of my two Cruel and Sadistic Dominant female Characters listed below.
Sparkling Medley: A Crystal Alicorn
Domina Sadist: A Batpony Alicorn with a growth condition that traps her in the body of a 10 year old regardless if she’s actually an adult in physical years she’s been alive.
Proxima Maxima: A techno organic Cybertronian/Pony Hybrid that is able to convert her pony species between Pegasus, Earth Pony, Unicorn, and Alicorn at will.**
As far ask Kinks go, I am open to a lot of things. Here are just some examples of what I am looking for.
Kinks:
Torture (Required): physical abuse or anything that does not result in anything as much as a bandaid being needed. All anyone should walk away from are a few bruises. If anything at all.
BDSM
Bondage, any amount.
Romance
Cute Uniforms
Either of us playing Multiple Characters, so long as said characters remain female
What I WILL NOT do under any circumstances:
Gore, Vore, Death, ABDL, And anything to do with a real cock, Strap-ons and dildos only
Post Length:
Dymanic, As long as a post needs to be, but I WOULD prefer a minimum of “Hello there.” She said.
I prefer to RP in english but so long as we can both understand each other’s writing that is OK
DM me or @me here if anyone is interest. Below are some ideas I came up with
Idea One: The mares of the G5 mane six (Sunny, Zipp, Pipp, Misty, and Izzy) All decide to submit to my Character
Idea Two: My Character is the warden of a Consensual Prison and your Character is an inmate
Feel free to also bring your ideas. Hope to hear from one of you soon.
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
Can I interest anyone here in an RP with action, adventure, combat and sexual content mixed in? Third Person perspective only. And you must be at least semi-literate.
I am seeking an active RP Partner for a story with lots of fighting and smut in it. DM me if interested. I am currently seeking out a partner who enjoys a good story with heavy sexual content and brawling OCs. Be sure to describe your character’s body and clothing accordingly with details. And please have a picture of your character as well so I can know what they look like. This is not negotiable. Even a random image ref off of google images will do as long as it resembles your character well enough. I also need someone who is able to make new characters on the fly when needed because this is very helpful and I’ve enjoyed this kind of partner the most when I RP.
I am looking for an open-minded, well-written, and grammatically competent RP partner. And please be on PC if possible. Mobile users take too long to reply back to RPs, are too inactive, tend to type far less, and make too many mistakes.
I’ve been practicing being a writer and roleplayer for over 10 years now, dealing primarily in character development, romance, fight scenes, sex scenes, and adventurous story progression. I enjoy a 50/50 split on story and smut. But it can vary depending on what kind of RP you or I want to do at the time. I’m totally cool with 100% smut as well. Like quick oneshots where your character and mine just meet and fuck.
I should probably mention that I am rusty and inexperienced at times. My posts tend to be about 2-4 sentences or shorter. However, with enough detail and length in my partner’s post for me to work with or off of, my posts do grow and improve as we RP. I’m still working on my skills and can’t always make a large post. So I need a partner who likes going into detail even if the partner is lacking it themself. And I need someone good at describing scenery. When it comes to RPs that I get involved in, I love it when my partners share in this seldom appreciated art form. The setting in which a particular scene takes place in can influence what direction an RP may go in ways both great and small. I do however realize that working on setting descriptions can be quite tedious for most. And sadly, for me this has been the case for so long that I find myself a little out of practice when it comes to creating a well-written backdrop for specific scenes. If this is something that you also happen to find very important, then by all means please send me a PM so we might exchange Discords and get an RP going, as I’d love to work with someone more skilled in order to more properly polish up my writing skills in this department.
Solar430

Certificated Mareslut~
ERP open, 18+. Canon Pony OOC, feral on feral/human.
Playing as a horny, thick assed, almost limitless version of Pinkie Pie who’s alone during heat season. She’s looking for a hung, strong, dominant stud who’s down for a hot, sloppy, slamfucking session! The party pony slut comes with a plump swollen ponut and a sloppy, tight, bottomless throat.
Favorite kinks include tongue kissing, cock worship, sloppy blowjobs, ball sucking, deepthroating, rimjobs, bareback, anal, rough breeding, sweat, musk, free use, master/slave, collars, dirty talk, excessive cum, mouth/tongue play, choking & spit.
Can swap out Pinkie for any other mare you would like to bone!
Looking for literate, detailed RPers. Must have experience with kinky partners, super dominant and demanding. I RP on Discord & Telegram. DM here first.
Posted Report
FlutterTomoko ~

Hi!
This isn’t exactly a roleplay, however, I was thinking if anypony wanted to like,, ‘dirty’ talk and degrade and objectify the ponies themselves? A more relaxed, casual, nsfw chat on anthro or humanised versions of favorite characters - their breast size, their sluttiness, their clothes, whatever! Like, seeing the characters as fanservice in fantasy! Send me a message~
Posted Report
TheCrimsonSamurai

High Fantasy Roleplayer
@Background Pony #DE08
I’ve been trying to contact them for awhile now and they never reply back to my PMs. And they’ve literally been posting nothing but that exact same message the whole time they’ve been here. I suspect that they may be a bot.
Posted Report
231er34

Italian Stallion
Hello all! Hope you’re having a good time today!
Like many here, looking to place one of (if not a few of) my Stallions into the ERP blender!
In terms of responses, I vary depending on the moment, but never less than 4 lines at the very least. I do try to respond as soon as possible, but between work and all I can be a bit more on the slower side (also want to make it clear that I do not expect anyone to be readily available, we all have lives after all!).
My timezone is also GMT+1, just to give a heads up!
Kinks and Limits!
Kink wise, I try to be as open as possible (as long as said kink being pitched isn’t within my limits), but Outercourse/Thighsex, Oral, Heatplay, and Powerbottoms just, hmph, do wonders personally!
My limits are:Gore, Vore, watersports/ Bathroom Kinks, Puke/Vomit, and transformation (The more fetish based type, R63 is quite the pleasant situation if done right).
Partner wise I am looking mostly for Sub/Power Bottom fellows!
I place no real distinction on my partner, stallion, mare, Oc, Canon are all good! I will however place my foot down on foals/anything resembling underage characters, Hope that’s understandable.
Due to references I have, there will be a preference that these roleplays are done with characters in Feral/Pony form.
What I’m looking for!
While there is a preference on briefer plots currently, if we both click and do well I have no qualm with actually making things properly long term!
Hope to hear from a few of you! Take care!
Posted Report
Evergreen928
Artist -

Tasty Prey up for Grabs
Hey there everyone. If there are any preds interested in an rp. I have a wide variety of rp plot ideas/starters on my dA page if you wanna tale a look. I always play male prey, and try to work romance into most rps as well. My other main limits are no gore, blood, permadeath, pain, hard vore, scat, farts, or watersports. Anything else feel free to ask. Go ahead and DM me if interested. Here’s the link to my dA if you wanna check out my story ideas
Posted Report
Background Pony #DEA5
@Solar430
I messaged you a few days before and I got no reply too. I don’t want anything from you now, but you can’t just ignore people like that. It’s rude. We are waiting for an answer even if that answer is a no. The same way you are waiting for a roleplay partner who will interest you.
Posted Report
Shadow_Flare

At most 24 byte(s)
Yeah, sorry to say, but I have to side with tulhakkar and BPDEA5.
It’s called ghosting, and it’s kind of seen as a dick move.
If you’re not interested, simply shoot the person a short message and let them kindly know you’re no longer interested. It takes only a minute out of your day and most people are very understanding.
You wouldn’t want to be left on hold indefinitely for an RP reply. It’s just… Kinda rude. No way to sugar coat it.
It’s why I’ve made a personal vow never to ghost anyone in my RPs I’m a part of. If something is going on, I need a break, or I simply lose interest myself, I always find that time to shoot a message so they won’t be left in the dark.
Posted Report
Background Pony #DE08
@Shadow_Flare
Yeah, sadly the rp community isn’t big on consideration for others these days. I don’t get why it’s so hard for people to be honest. What’s so difficult about simply telling someone you’re no longer interested in rping with them?
Posted Report
Background Pony #BB8B
i can confirm Solar did the same thing to me. pretty ignorant honestly.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide