Manehattan Slice Of Life! / City Ponies >Open For Everyone!< [NSFW] [18+]

dbpny

Benis
>’well, that was a bummer. I think it’s time to move on, the city has got more to offer than those two. Let’s look at this city map right here. Hospital, Manehattan Park, sounds boring. Phoenix Harmony Complex? That sounds rad. Aaron was a member or something, if i’m correct.
>>’I don’t know shit about Equestria, except for the popculture, the princesses and those 6 mares.. If Aaron’s Clan got it’s own building, it must be pretty important…
dbpny

Benis
@kevan94
>Well, yes. Guess your Familiy is pretty important and all. Trying to learn about you guys. Why don’t you tell me a little bit of your story?
kevan94
Artist -

Destiny
it not much in story but ok the ancient symbol choice three heroes green the zoroark known as snake edy the pegasus known as wolf and the leader is kevan the alicorn known as phoenix
dbpny

Benis
@kevan94
>KT answers a bit confused, but interested.
>>Sounds cool! Well, i don’t wanna chew your ears off by asking too many questions. But, uhm, you really are ‘something special’ then, right?
>>>Kicktail checks you out. ;)
dbpny

Benis
@kevan94
>’‘Well, forget about that. I’m just the Pony from somewhere else, don’t get mad at me when i don’t get your history correct… lots of animal names and all.
>>On our way, we walk by an ice-cream-vendor.
>>>’‘How about we get some ice cream to cool ourselves? It’s a pretty warm day, isn’t it?
dbpny

Benis
>’’Alright!
>>KT buys his ice-cream. It’s a pretty big one.
>>>’‘Let’s sit here on this bench. I’d love to hang out more with you and Empire. :) Do you have any hot gossip or something? As i just heard at the Hotel Q&A, Soarin seems to date Empire’s sister, can you believe that? Hahaha!
dbpny

Benis
@kevan94
>In Germaney, we’d say Schwamm drüber. ^^ it means something like don’t worry, it’s alright! Living in a big city can be wild from time to time, i get this all too well.
>>KT watches you eating your ice cream very closely~ he might wants you to notice!
dbpny

Benis
@kevan94
>’‘Just checking out how you use your toung on things. Just because, y’know. Moving to Manehattan took a pretty long time, doing it all alone is exhausting. I might need to let off some steam soon.
>>KT laughs: ’‘chilling out on parkbenches and ice cream doesn’t relax me like that, if you know what i mean.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide