N.E.S.T.- National Equestrian Sanction for Transformers (Discontinued)

Nopenopenopenope
Thread Starter - New Blood (NSFW batpony RP) [REQUEST PERMISSION BEFORE JOINING]
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Nasty Bitch
I have an admission.

I am not a good person. I make these threads to gain success, to say I made something important. I realize that this was drawing fans, not friends, and ruining me emotionally. I turned on the people I cared about, said things that I am ashamed of. It’s time for me to abandon this once and for all. No more new threads. No more ideas at 5 AM. Time to end this. Goodbye, everyone. You will see me in other stories, but nevermore in any that I have made previous, nor shall I make any new ones from this point on.

you may be upset with me, but it’s for the best that I give up the destructive habit I was forming with these threads. It’s for the best that I no longer post in them. If someone else wishes to take over this thread and claim it as their own, that is okay. But I will no longer post in them.

Sparky out.
Dono & M.Storm
Thread Starter - Flowing Bliss - NSFW
Artist -

A purpose.
@Nopenopenopenope  
Your doing fine in your threads, alright? I’m still in planing for yours because I need to figure out valuable info for that thing that you and me are going to read, in character wise of course. I’m still wanting to help out this thread, it is truly a beautiful thread ;)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide