Night Guards [NSFW]

Roleplaying » Night Guards [NSFW] Search Posts
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
It’s night time across Equestria, some of the ponies are off the bed, daily activities is done, and in Canterlot, Night Guards are patrolling the castle to make sure no intruders are inside. Sometimes there are also guards who take the night shift.

All OCs and Canon Charcters are allowed

Character Sheet:

Name:  
Notes:
Madman with a Keyboard
Thread Starter - Fallout Equestria: Wasteland Blues

@LR-Studios

(Definetly joinin’.

Name: Cool Breeze  
Species: Batpony  
Appearance: Has a light grey coat, and a black mane braided into a ponytail. She has bright blue eyes, and her cutie mark is a gust of wind over a full moon. She always wears a trailing blue scarf.  
Notes: Is not a big fan of the Guards
Madman with a Keyboard
Thread Starter - Fallout Equestria: Wasteland Blues

Cool Breeze dashed from alleyway to aleyway, a thin trail of blue cloth following her every where she went. The batpony ickered, doing a small loop de loop and swung off a lamppole, flying as fast her wings could carry her.

She loved the Nightwatch! It felt so, so… Liberating!
Background Pony #977E
I am totes joining  
Name:Blaze  
Appearance: Unicorn with black hair and a braid  
Note:Has a crush on a guard
Background Pony #977E
Geese, And a orange coat with a Cutiemark of flames i didnt have time to finish it :P
Background Pony #977E
Blaze accidentally stumbled through the door “Uhh, Heheh…” Blaze blushed
wraith1400

I can dig it.  
Name: Obsidian  
Species: Earth (Zebra Mother X Unicorn father)  
Appearance:[height: shorter end of average][coat:solid stone grey(no stripes)][:eye color:dark blue/navy][build:Stocky(stronger than most, but far from “muscular”)] [Mane: medium brown, unorganized, but not ratty or shaggy][c-mark: a very dark blue “all seeing eye” (Illuminati confirmed? jk)  
[misc. Has an eye patch over his left eye(but no scar)]  
occupation: A former acolyte to a treacherous ambassador plotting with a coup with a malevolent zebanese/changling cell. Was promoted to full time guard after reviling and busting the cell in co-operation with the shadow-bolts. His “official” occupation is investigations(when something goes bump in the night, who ya gonna call?).

Notes/Characteristics: Much like his namesake, Obsidian is as sharp and thorough as a scalpel. His c-mark is derived from the semi-clairvoyant eye which he has had from birth( given to him by his mother) which he covers with an eye-patch due to it’s over sensitivity. It also provides him with a weak, short range form of telekinesis(red glow) His eye’s main power is reviling hidden details like hoof prints, magic residue, and can break through illusions, with enough effort.

Looking forward to this! :D
wraith1400

(might as well start off asap!)  
opening the door the rest of the way, Obsidian stepped out into the place(where are we? Like, are we at an outpost, a castle, a street corner?),stolidly looking at the now more red in the face than orange unicorn now beside him. He shifts his gaze to the other two. “ I understand that I am serving under one of you two?” Obsidian lifts a hoof to squint his good eye at a card and reads it off: “Meet at this mark to receive further instructions on tonight’s assignment. Be sure to bring your ‘buddy’ as to not get lost. Arrive before midnight or do not go at all.” Obsidian scrunched his muzzle and raised an eye brow at the last line. “I wonder what is so time sensitive?’
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide