The evil council continuation (Possible NSFW)

MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
OOC: Well, it’s a gacha game and while there are similarities, i would say there’s a significantly different feel in general at least among the ones i’ve played, Honkai 3rd Impact in this case.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

@MarauderPilot
Boz: People who went quite overboard with equality. To the point of wanting people to be just as similar as the mass produced factory model workbot of Robotpony. That’s probably something you can understand as a unique model of android. You probably care about your unique identity.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

@14Fan
* She walk in front, and you run into a wall at the end. *
Daring Do: I swear it’s the right path. There must be a mechanism to open some hidden passage.
boz

@MarauderPilot
Boz: Unlike Equestrian, or any mass robots making civilization I guess, they cannot “manufacture” equal people even if they wanted to, all they can do is give equal money to everyone. And of course break some noble because what’s more unequal than inherited titles and lands, that’s why they join the alliance with the GDF despite not being the most sincerely democratic themselves. That being said, how many they are in the whole GDF, I think it’s low. Even if you do meet rebels it’s unlikely you’ll meet this particular kind of rebels unless you look for that.
@14Fan
Daring Do: Look around and try to push everything that looks weird.
MarauderPilot
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@boz
Penny: They are a group where some might have noble intentions, but that they are as flawed as any other in their position.
OOC: And its a bit past nine and im starting to yawn a bit so im going to head off.
boz

@14Fan
Daring Do: It can’t be so hard to find, it’s not magic Caballeron is not a unicorn. * She hit the wall plenty, but it isn’t as easy as with the library walls. *
@MarauderPilot
OOC: Bye. I’ll only reply IC tomorrow to help the flow.
boz

@14Fan
OOC: I was only saying bye to him, not in general.
Daring Do: Try to think like him to find out the trick. You are probably closer to him in mindset than I so you’ll have an easier time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide