The Gentle Coltte's Manor Party

ArchimedesOgle
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Trots off towards a small area of the lobby where a group of ponies are polishing instruments, preparing to play some swingin’ swing.  
Ahem, is the band prepared for their performance?
Dragon Named Red
Thread Starter - ITT: We can only talk in pictures.

eahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Crashes through a wall into the den

AH-C-C-C-C-C-C-CYEAAAAAHHHH

I’M Dr. Rockso, the Rock N’ Roll clown! I do cocaine! Ahc-c-cyeah!
philosipony

now the party don’t start till I walk in  
Let’s see what this place is trying to hide…  
trots upstairs while everyone is distracted by Dr. Rockso
philosipony

turns around to look back at the commotion  
Guess humans are dime-a-dozen these days. Someone changes the world and 5 days later ponies could care less about it.  
rolls eyes, then returns to snooping
philosipony

Was it really out of their budget to get some locks that weren’t built in the stone age? I can see through the key-hole for Celestia’s sake. Hold on…  
something glimmering catches my eye  
Well hello there; let’s get a better look at what’s behind door number… counts doors… six!
chrisbiby
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

crawling through air ducts  
ha ha the government will never think to look here! now where exactly is here and how did I get here?  
sits pondering my location while the structural integrity of the duct begins to fail and an alicorn phases through the duct  
HA AHA I KNEW THEY WERE REAL HAHAHAHAAA  
continues laughing like a maniac as the duct breaks underneath me and i fall through the ceiling and crash onto the floor
Background Pony #6FDF
@tetrisman64  
marches towards 2fort’s intelligence room  
“PROTECT THE CUPCAKE!”  
Soldier: WE NEED TO PROTECT THE CUPCAKE!
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

CHS, Class of 20XX
A guest stands on the back deck, away from the others, drinking from a small bottle he’d brought to the party and trying not to draw attention to himself.
chrisbiby

@philosipony  
oh hello there, um maybe you can help me first question where am i?, second are you the government? third are there any limbs bending at weird angles? i would be able to answer the third one but the government gave me a lot like seriously A LOT of pain medication
philosipony

@chrisbiby  
A party, no, not that I can see, and on a side note with all the commotion you’ve made it’d be best that we get out of sight pulls him into the room I just unlocked, and observes what the room contains damn…now THAT’s a lot of loot…
lasty
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

dead to you
Lasty enters the manor and says, Resident Evil 1-style  
Wow. What-a-mansion!

I look around and see Trixie and Inkwell. This makes me smile  
I think I’m gonna like it heeeeere!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide